Who does what for a living?

I used to be a contract manager/system admin/food and beverage buyer for a national restaurant chain. However, since nobody wants to eat baby ribs with BBQ sauce any more, I'm temporarily a housewife looking for the next great opportunity.

I've been kicking around the idea of getting my massage therapy certification. How cool would it be to have a licensed massage therapist at the Bashes?

Did 23 years in the Print trade in the UK.
Went up through Litho offset presses to Programatic Guillotines,
ended up as one of 4 managers.

BORED and COLD !!!

Looked oversea's. Everywhere from France and Spain to Corfu,
even had a look at Egypt. After 6 visits was about to move to
Cypus when I realised I needed to be under 40 to get into Australia.
Moved here thinking I could always go back to Cyprus as an UK citizen.

7 years here, now re-training in Civil / Earthworks.
Bobcats, Excavators, Rollers, Plan reading, Concreting, Pipe laying, excellent.
The job's always changing and havent seen a frost or snow in 7 years.
Brilliant place.....:thumbsup:

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

OSHA would have a field day with you guys.:whistle:

I used to be a contract manager/system admin/food and beverage buyer for a national restaurant chain. However, since nobody wants to eat baby ribs with BBQ sauce any more, I'm temporarily a housewife looking for the next great opportunity.

I've been kicking around the idea of getting my massage therapy certification. How cool would it be to have a licensed massage therapist at the Bashes?

Yes in fact that would be amazing. I'd like to form a line, everyone behind me (well except Dan :whistle: ) :laugh:

You always win these threads:moon:
:laugh:

Edit- 09BusaDrvr may have you beat Sir...

Agreed! That sounds like fun! see attached image...
39147.jpg

Great thread, it is very interesting to see what people do.

I'm a Barrier Technician working for one of the oldest and largest physical security companies. In other words I work on vaults, safes, chests, and other physical security devices. Primarily in banks. We provide maintenance, repair, and emergency services. :laugh::laugh:

I love my job seen my boss 2 times in 15 months, i go to work and go home, as long as my numbers match up and i can account for my time its all good.

Was also a Harley technician and worked in the field for about 7 years.

Currently in Iraq as an equipment operator in the Navy Seabees. At home I am a Security Manager for a retail store. Can not stand it so I am looking for other work, but livin in Michigan it is tough so we have more then one job. So I also do home remodeling (bathrooms, flooring i.e. tiling, hardwood) Used to be a finisher for concrete Union local #9. For a hobby and some side income during the winters and sometimes in the summer i restore and refurbish vintage motorcycles out of the house.

First to all you military folks, both active or not: THANK YOU for your service. Motorcycle owners are usually very interesting and the Busa owners are no exception. Thanks for sharing. I'm a Manufacturing Engineer at a two bit sweat shop down by the airport. For nearly 20 years I worked on semiconductor manufacturing equipment but for the last seven been in Vegas where we re-configure cheap Chinese made Bill Validators for the gaming industry. If you've ever stuck a $20 into a slot machine, you've used our products. In my spare time I'm an MSF instructor and entreprenuer. A buddy and I have opened a small shop. We sell motorcycle parts and accessories, perform installs, service and repair, as well as design and fabrication. Looking to become a sponsor on the org but waiting for the ok from Captain before I start the shameless plugs.

Back