Who does what for a living?

Telecommunications Governance and Controls. I'm responsible for Telecommunications contract governance & change management, SOX control documentation, reporting and finances.

Last edited:
I train and work police dogs for the Air Force...People are cool, dogs are cool but the career field is terrible

I put stuff on trucks. If your on the east coast and have eatin at a casual dining restaurant, Ive probly handled your food. How does that make ya feel?:laugh:

I put stuff on trucks. If your on the east coast and have eatin at a casual dining restaurant, Ive probly handled your food. How does that make ya feel?:laugh:

I stopped eating fast food after the spring bash :poke: :rofl: :rofl:

just kiddin.... I trust ya :thumbsup:

We make the fiberglass sheets that go in your roof shingles......the fiberglass holds the tar & rock granules together. I keep you guys safe & dry. :thumbsup:

welder/fabricator
ornamental iron and structural steel work for small family run business

and own my own grounds business

and just quit working and Lowes

I'm now a Fire Resistant Clothing Program Administrator/Safety Team Lead for one of the nation's largest electrical utility construction contractors on the west coast. We bring power to where there was none before, they have helicopters and over 1000's of pieces of rolling stock. I'm away doing training in some of the most remote areas at times but they told me it was a office desk job lol when hired. I love being here as it's guaranteed income unlike the motorcycle industry.The company has been privately owned for 52 years, so it's a great industry to be in. I still do the motorcycle stuff on the side. I'm also a 2 state licensed asbestos,lead,mold removal technician, I moonlight a good bit between a few companies at night and on the weekend. Happy to be employed again in a stable company since leaving the Navy.

Last edited:
Mechanic in the Army worked on everything from Humvees to Tanks been doing it for 13 years. Tinker around with building bikes in my spare time:beerchug:

Me = Jack of all trades. 2 degrees one in French one in Foreign Affairs, don't use either of them lol. Decided to get my hands dirty and graduated a 4 year apprenticeship as a shipfitter from Northrop Grumman Newport News. Have been a mortgage banker/financial advisor for the last 6 years. Back in school getting a degree in business lol. One of these days I will figure out what I am doing.

im a cnc machinist for a company that makes medical tools. i make drills and bone taps for knee replacement surgerys. we dont do many of the actual implants but we do a TON of the instruments that the doctors use to put the knees and hips in you.

Avionics Tech / A&P Mechanic (20 years) presently working in Afghanistan. Been working on aircraft since graduating high school, cann't beat the training and opportunities the military gives you.

Currently attending local college for welding career??? ...hopefully can find secondary income....while working with my dad . We have about 35 houses that we own and maintain, a couple of industrial buildings maintanace, and 16 apt units we maintaine for a landlord that lives in..............florida ....ya i work so he stays warm ??? Soon one day i will be able to do more riding than being on my knees painting and laying floors.....
We do it all, If we dont know how to do it, we get a book and learn, it its been a bumpy ride since 1999 ...Wish i had some of the interesting jobs on here makes me jelous :bowdown:
noticed alot of military keep up the good work fellas.

I'm now a Fire Resistant Clothing Program Administrator/Safety Team Lead for one of the nation's largest electrical utility construction contractors on the west coast. We bring power to where there was none before, they have helicopters and over 1000's of pieces of rolling stock. I'm away doing training in some of the most remote areas at times but they told me it was a office desk job lol when hired. I love being here as it's guaranteed income unlike the motorcycle industry.The company has been privately owned for 52 years, so it's a great industry to be in. I still do the motorcycle stuff on the side. I'm also a 2 state licensed asbestos,lead,mold removal technician, I moonlight a good bit between a few companies at night and on the weekend. Happy to be employed again in a stable company since leaving the Navy.

Awesome news Daniel! I work for the nations second largest utility company. We bring power to masses and keep you guys safe. Just a few pics of recent storms. I also work in Engineering and safety. I have trained about 250 employees per month for the last two years.

DSC01258.jpg

January 2010 Ice Storm 006.jpg

January 2010 Ice Storm 017.jpg

January 2010 Ice Storm 026.jpg

January 2010 Ice Storm 030.jpg

Currently attending local college for welding career??? ...hopefully can find secondary income...while working with my dad .

If you get some decent equipment and undercut all your local shops alot of money can be made outta your garage in the welding field. I'm putting torque boxes on a 100k dollar cuda sunday and have a buddy bringing his 1k horse daily driven cummins up tomorrow for some one off metal work. Little bit of free time can literally pay all the bills for a month:thumbsup:

Back