Where's the MidWest Caravan 2Da Bash?

BigDiesel

Registered
Tryin to get an idea of when everyone else is planning to travel down to the Bash? Id rather roll down in a group cuz I know Ill take my time then....no need to get tix before I even GET to the Bash....(dont worry Amy's bringn plenty Bail $$ too...u never know
firedevil.gif
)

Im up in Milwaukee WI, thinkn about leavin Thursday night n riding thru the night arrive friday am @ hotel TBD n set up camp, wait for other riders to roll in-Im trailering my bike for sure (rental trailer for @ least 2, so 1 open spot there if interested..) and driving a big Durango w/at most only 3 peeps so I got room for another.....(but already have 2 possibles for that one FYI-you never know they may still say no tho)

so who all's goin?
(i wana play bumper-cars with somebody )
all_coholic.gif

Sorry for jumping in here, but I should remind you to bring the booze with you; Robbinsville is a dry county and I've never heard the end of that one from Mike...no point in bringing bail $$ if you don't have the booze to get you in trouble
laugh.gif
all_coholic.gif

GSXcite and I are leaving KC on Weds, too...but I don't think our paths will cross until we get to Robbinsville...

You'd have better luck with GSXtacy since you're both probably heading down 65...

Come on VABUSA you dont have to remind the guy to bring beer hes from Wisconsin. Fstbusa Lance315 and me are leaving Tuesday morning. Hit Moline and pick up PopsRoos scooter and be on our way.

(GSXTacy @ Feb. 08 2007,16:28)
(boazalmighty @ Feb. 08 2007,15:58)
(GSXTacy @ Feb. 08 2007,12:19) We are leaving wed. morning
from where??? when
From Moline
you guys are gonna have to excuse me, im new to this whole scene...

i am so there, if you could just tell me what date you guys are meetin up, and give me an idea of what all i need for this trip.

hey Boaz-heres a quik list but check the threads in Busa Bash 07 to double-check I may have missed something-

Dates : April 27th-29th in Robbinsville NC...plenty of hotels

get a room, bring some clothes, leathers/gear, booze of preference, and your BUSA!

and I walk onto this firing line knowingly:
I AM from Milwaukee, but I dont drink beer....had more than my share early on, n if I hadnt stopped I dont know how good a bouncer I would have been...

n 'Chelle-I dont need BOOZE to get inta a lil 'trouble'....it gets pretty noisy when I pull out of parking
all_coholic.gif

bigdiesel_burnout.JPG

(BigDiesel @ Feb. 09 2007,01:35) hey Boaz-heres a quik list but check the threads in Busa Bash 07 to double-check I may have missed something-

Dates : April 27th-29th in Robbinsville NC...plenty of hotels

get a room, bring some clothes, leathers/gear, booze of preference, and your BUSA!

and I walk onto this firing line knowingly:
I AM from Milwaukee, but I dont drink beer....had more than my share early on, n if I hadnt stopped I dont know how good a bouncer I would have been...

n 'Chelle-I dont need BOOZE to get inta a lil 'trouble'....it gets pretty noisy when I pull out of parking
all_coholic.gif
right on right on,
so im assuming most everyone is actually ridein , not trailering down there.... how about tools just incase, what do you guys usally pack for lil mishapps, i pretty sure my bike is very reliable , but i havent had it that long either...

im deffintly gonna keep in contact withsome of you living for the iowa area and tag along, im not riding down by myself
newbie.gif

D, i know you have heard this before, but you make the busa look like a moped.

you need to raise the bike a few inches, but bigger rims and wheels, stretch it,and then it might look like a eal bike under you ................

SHOCKED.gif

Leaving from Grand Rapids, Michigan on Wednesday, April 25th @ 10:00pm.  

I am driving my 2004 F150 with Busa & Super Motard in the bed of the truck.  Driving straight thru the night to Robbinsville Two Wheel Inn.  

Plan to arrive at the TWI about 9:00am, unload bikes, and be riding the Gap that afternoon.

There will be two other trucks following me down to Robbinsville, total of 5 riders & 6 bikes.  We are hooking up with 5 other Michigan riders on Saturday, they are staying in Pigeon Forge.

Look for us, we will be a pack of bikes that include:

2006 Hayabusa Blk/Gry
2006 CBR1k Blk/Gry
2004 R6
2001 CBR 929rr
1992 GSXR1225
2004 Hayabusa red
1996 ZX9r green
2000 CBR Blackbird
1997 CBRF4
2003 Yamaha WR450f Motard

OMSLAW and myself will leave Kansas City on Wed 4/25 early am. We will take I-70 east to St. Louis and meet up with SEMI in Alton, Ill. around noon. We will take I-64 east to Lexington, Ky. From Lexington we will take I-75 south to Knoxville, Tn. From Knoxville we will take 129 south through Maryville, the dragon and end the trip in Robbinsville, NC sometime late Wed. eve. Wake up early and WAHOOOOO hit the dragon!
egitarre77.gif

(GSXcite @ Feb. 09 2007,20:35) OMSLAW and myself will leave Kansas City on Wed 4/25 early am. We will take I-70 east to St. Louis and meet up with SEMI in Alton, Ill. around noon. We will take I-64 east to Lexington, Ky. From Lexington we will take I-75 south to Knoxville, Tn. From Knoxville we will take 129 south through Maryville, the dragon and end the trip in Robbinsville, NC sometime late Wed. eve. Wake up early and WAHOOOOO hit the dragon!
egitarre77.gif
Are you guys ridding down or hauling them on trailers?

considering the temps will still be???
SHOCKED.gif
a bit "nippy" for freeway rides, I know Im towing mine n I think most others are too.

I'm from around Dayton Ohio. Don't have any full on plans yet, but more than likely if I go I will ride down. I wanted to take a trip on her anyway this year!

I'll have to look at the maps and see how long it would take me. I think last time I looked into the Dragon's Tail is was near 10 hours.

We are leaving weds. nite, arriving early thursday morning. We are coming from the cleveland area..

Back