What's your occupation?

28 Year old 5'9 220 pound bodybuilding police officer for the last 7 years. I don't worry much about opening the Busa Up, lol!!!!! Every job has its perks.

Let's see I started as a stock boy in local supermarket, then became a handyman in an apartment building, then did the HVAC thing, then became a system programer for automation control (wow robotics are fun) Then I did the security thing, Then the EMT thing on an ambulance, Then the Peace officer thing, And now I will be joining the ARMY as an MP of course! I guess the army likes me for if I should have to shoot someone I can then treat them?

Well lets see...

37, 6'4", 300#, not a bodybuilder(not enough time or drive,lol). Tool/Die maker for 21 years this year..sigh, where did that time go to??.. Recently worked Plastic Injection molds.. Ever use Tervis tumblers?? Worked on them, new and repairs...also made everything from Frisbees to Contact len mandrels(For CNC turning the lens itself)..

Also made parts for Defense, C130, F4, F5, F14, F15.. man a ton of stuff.

Now I work at Exoticycle. We build and race the fastest drag bikes around.. I have a Mori Seiki CNC mill that I design parts and run them on. I have about 10,000 hours on Solidworks, and this comes in handy for making parts and setups.

I'm also a Gunsmith. I have done that for about 15 years now..Custom pistols and rifles to simple repairs. I designed custom Bottom metal for FN SPR precision rifles...its the bomb, hee hee.
Gunsmith?
rock.gif

We have to talk!

Snap-on Tools (6 years)
Corporate Contract Manager
Texas/International

Before that a LEO.
Don't flame me... I know where you live.

38 years old
Married 15 years (as of today)
Boy 9, Girl 2
Snap-on, eh? You give discounts to busa owners? Lol (I'm a service tech at a chevy/cadillac dealer). 20 years old, 6'1" 155-165lb.

I worked in the automotive aftermarket for many years as a manufacturers representative. We represented several high performance companies such as comp cams, Weiand intake manifolds, Centerline racing wheels, Transdapt, Vertex magnetos etc. I was traveling almost 90% of the time, covering 7 states. Got tired of the travel, so I left the company and have been in the car business for the last several years, selling new Honda, Nissan vehicles, and preowned vehicles of all makes.
You forgot the most important on Hal! Vietnam vet !  
bowdown.gif
 Sea Bee !
I LOVE ME SOME Sea Bees!!!

My husband was a Seabee for 8 years.. now turns wrenches for the local Power Company.. lots of fun when the wind blows fast (If you get what I'm talking about... ie. HURRICANES)

How many other Seabees do we have in the org?
Was stationed right there in Gulfport Jules! MCB62. C. O. Was
Cdr. John Paul Jones Jr.

Alrighty 21, 5'10", 175lbs. Full time college kid / slacker (jobs r the devil) Was an architectural engineer student for 2 years, changed majors to business administration last year so we'll see what I end up doing
smile.gif

Not to anyone's surprise, I'm 18 years old, a full time student, and work at a local sporting goods store for some extra cash. I pay for almost everything I have. Parent's don't pay for school, gas, none of that. But I still love them and have a deeper respect for them. I paid for my car and my bike, and everything on it. (2006 w/ 500 miles)
Man, and I thought I was probably the youngest on the org. (20) Props to you for all you've accomplished.

Snap-on Tools (6 years)
Corporate Contract Manager
Texas/International

Before that a LEO.
Don't flame me... I know where you live.

38 years old
Married 15 years (as of today)
Boy 9, Girl 2
Snap-on, eh?  You give discounts to busa owners? Lol (I'm a service tech at a chevy/cadillac dealer).  20 years old, 6'1" 155-165lb.
No... but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once...
laugh.gif

Officially I do not sell/service individual sales... that's the hard working... chase the weekly $10... person in the white truck. Oh, no... I have the far more laid back position that requires me to sell a couple mil a year. Hard to do that socket by socket. Easy to do that with a reputation like Snap-on.

PM me should you have any questions or need advice, pricing... and I will guide you to the best of my ability. And if any fellow Texas member says I'm giving them discounts... well... let's not go there.
winkold.gif

traffic Cop.....lol Hypocrite yeah I know. I never wrote bikes.....
cool.gif

I am actually a cordinator now.

I have 18 years on and I am burning out fastttttttttt.

traffic Cop.....lol Hypocrite yeah I know. I never wrote bikes.....
cool.gif

I am actually a cordinator now.

I have 18 years on and I am burning out fastttttttttt.
Yeah,
You guys are always down here at Moody AFB Base recruiting! I can't see being a cop in Charlotte! Scary! I'm moving to Hickory, Shelby, Gastonia, Licolnton, Claremont, Morganton, Taylorsville, or N. Wilksboro. Depends on where the wifee can get a RN job, that pays!

Branch Manager for an industrial valve manufacturer. 1.80m (6')190lbs Married 3 kids, 2 grand children, 53 years young

Mechanical Designer, I design test stands for aircraft engines. Right now Im working on the new Joint Strike Fighter Aircraft test stand.
Ever see what a large jet engine looks like when it comes unraveled during full afterburner thrust?

Back