What's your occupation?

QC schmo at a paint company, perks are lots of booths and latest flashy colors, effect micas.

Popo here. Recently wrote #1 on Sgt. exam and am praying this time it leads me to chevrons!

Hey Katman, does your partner know what your screenname here is??
Might be time for some bite work if he finds out...
laugh.gif

I worked in the automotive aftermarket for many years as a manufacturers representative. We represented several high performance companies such as comp cams, Weiand intake manifolds, Centerline racing wheels, Transdapt, Vertex magnetos etc. I was traveling almost 90% of the time, covering 7 states. Got tired of the travel, so I left the company and have been in the car business for the last several years, selling new Honda, Nissan vehicles, and preowned vehicles of all makes.

Welder/Stainless fabricator. I build DOT approved, hiway transportable, if you've ever been in a winery you've seen 'em, stainless steel, tanks.

Nice looking dog AmBulldog. I've got one too.

I'm an old toolmaker. Spent years at Cat, then GM, then various shops here and there. Now I mostly repair or rebuild progressive carbide dies.

40 years old.  Sold my businesses in September, kinda retired  
biggrin.gif

Im 33 years old.I work at the local Ford dealership for 6 years as a service tech before that I worked at the local Chevy dealership. I like it alot, most of the time. Single, no kids just toys.

I gotta ask the few of you out there that are Popo. What is the fastest you have taken your Busa "illegally"?
shutup.gif

Knowledge base administrator for a national helpdesk. (yawn)
Married 14 years in Feb, one 24 year old son, 2 dogs, a cat and a fish.
Oh, are you the voice that tells me to "press 1 for english"?

banghead.gif
SILENCE! I Keel you!

Made me
laugh.gif
tho.

And NO, all our prompts are in English. The day they start talking about multi-lingual prompts is the day they see me go OFF - fer reals.
guns.gif

Not to anyone's surprise, I'm 18 years old, a full time student, and work at a local sporting goods store for some extra cash. I pay for almost everything I have. Parent's don't pay for school, gas, none of that. But I still love them and have a deeper respect for them. I paid for my car and my bike, and everything on it. (2006 w/ 500 miles)
Props to you brother!
clap.gif
+1 Dont hear that to much anymore.
ThumbsUp.gif

I'am an auto tech. at a used car dealer. Been working on cars for a living for 16 yrs. Did it right out of high school.I worked at a bicycle shop before that.Dit a six month tour at a parts store part time during my first job at a lincoln mercury dealer.goin on 10 yrs. at my current job. At night I'am a triumph 675 and hayabusa tech, Gotta keep everything in the stable runnin. Thank you to all the service men and women on here keeping us safe.Did not realize how many of you are on here.
beerchug.gif

I've had a ton of jobs.  Paramedic was my most fulfilling.  I did that for 5 years.

Right now I am a Technical Support Engineer for a Student Information System.. I is in educashun.

My Busa is my outlet:)

Federal Agent for 22 years now. Loving wife, 3 grown sons (2 in the Army currently) and in the process of adopting an infant daughter from China.
A special thanks to our military members. Merry Christmas guys and gals.
beerchug.gif

Federal Agent for 22 years now. Loving wife, 3 grown sons (2 in the Army currently) and in the process of adopting an infant daughter from China.
A special thanks to our military members. Merry Christmas guys and gals.  
beerchug.gif
Let me guess...If you told us exactly what you do, you'd have to KILL us.
laugh.gif

Not quite that secret, we leave that to the TV heroes. So why are guys listing their height and weight or am I the only one scratching my head over that one?

Not quite that secret, we leave that to the TV heroes. So why are guys listing their height and weight or am I the only one scratching my head over that one?
I guess the height and weight started when I started the thread. I was just mentioning it because I thought it might be odd to have a 6'2" 215 pound male second grade teacher.
muscle.gif

Got it Amad, didn't read every post, just noticed it in a few posts and was wondering. I don't guess you are the typical second grade teacher at 6'2" and 215 but appreciate your working in one of the "caring professions" as my wife (she is a RN) calls them.
beerchug.gif

Back