What's your occupation?

Quality Assurance CMM programer, I check automotive parts with really cool video games. 48, wife of 21 years, 2 kids girl 21, son 20. Figured out how that was happening and fixed it. 6'3, 230, used to bodybuild, scuba, fastpitch softball. Now its scuba and looking for another Busa. Man its tough getting old. But I have fun........Mike

robot programer..
Cool, done some robot programming myself. Most of my programming was on Adept 3 and Adept 1850 (motionware). Worked with all sorts of robots for the last 20 some years.

I have been writing manuals for AMF Automation Technologies robots for the past five years. We make some OEM cartesian style robots, and integrate others, Kuka, Motoman, Adept, etc. Link:

http://www.amfautomation.com/solutions2.html
that sweet . that cool to know someone else that does this ..
thumb_up.gif

US Army Active 12 years
(Army National Guard 9 years)= Retired 21 years Total

LAPD 3 Years
(Moved to Texas)..... X-Wife  
guns.gif

Now - Texas State Trooper
(Worked the road for 5 years)
Trooper Investigator last 6 years
Now on loan to the Feds DHS ICE Task Force(Fraud)

Single father of 2 girls 18 & 11.
thumb_up.gif

Man....... Life moves fast!
Ok, now I am scared...

I got arrested in rockwall by a state trooper a couple of yrs back, got to ride in the camaro... riding my bike without a helmet..and a 3 yr old outstanding speeding ticket.. THE LUCK...

Nicest guy ever.. LOL

PS> i stop every time...

US Army Active 12 years
(Army National Guard 9 years)= Retired 21 years Total

LAPD 3 Years
(Moved to Texas)..... X-Wife  
guns.gif

Now - Texas State Trooper
(Worked the road for 5 years)
Trooper Investigator last 6 years
Now on loan to the Feds DHS ICE Task Force(Fraud)

Single father of 2 girls 18 & 11.
thumb_up.gif

Man....... Life moves fast!
Ok, now I am scared...

I got arrested in rockwall by a state trooper a couple of yrs back, got to ride in the camaro... riding my bike without a helmet..and a 3 yr old outstanding speeding ticket.. THE LUCK...

Nicest guy ever.. LOL

PS> i stop every time...

First, thanks to ALL of the current and former service members. Thanks a bunch. We are anxiously waiting on word from my ex daughter-in law on her return to the USA, returning from Baghdad.
please.gif

I'm a Facilities Manager for a large scientific/medical research institute. Been married for 28 years! 2 daughters, 1 son, 8 grandchildren, 4 surrogate grandchildren. Just turned 50 years old.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all....I am a 43yo, 6'00" 200lb. Production Tech. For DuPont In Orange, TX. Am a Desert Storm Vet and was an FC for 6 years in the Navy. God Bless and protect our Armed Forces Brothers and Sisters. We can never thank you enough

Back