US Army Active 12 years
(Army National Guard 9 years)= Retired 21 years Total

LAPD 3 Years
(Moved to Texas)..... X-Wife
guns.gif

Now - Texas State Trooper
(Worked the road for 5 years)
Trooper Investigator last 6 years
Now on loan to the Feds DHS ICE Task Force(Fraud)

Single father of 2 girls 18 & 11.
thumb_up.gif

Man....... Life moves fast!

I worked in the automotive aftermarket for many years as a manufacturers representative. We represented several high performance companies such as comp cams, Weiand intake manifolds, Centerline racing wheels, Transdapt, Vertex magnetos etc. I was traveling almost 90% of the time, covering 7 states. Got tired of the travel, so I left the company and have been in the car business for the last several years, selling new Honda, Nissan vehicles, and preowned vehicles of all makes.
You forgot the most important on Hal! Vietnam vet !
bowdown.gif
Sea Bee !

Federal Agent for 22 years now. Loving wife, 3 grown sons (2 in the Army currently) and in the process of adopting an infant daughter from China.
A special thanks to our military members. Merry Christmas guys and gals.  
beerchug.gif
Man, I bet there's a lot of members trying to go back and edit/delete posts...
whistling.gif

I was a tech/Maintenance for a photolab for 18 years. They closed the doors 3 years ago. Now a mechanic for a major bag manufacturing company.

Full time county corrections deputy, and a part time municipal police officer. Was a survey crew chief and civil engineering tech for ten years. Three years ago I decided it was time for a change and got into the law enforcement thing...you know for the glory and all the money that comes with it. Yeah right!
winkold.gif

p.s. yes I do find it hard to give out speeding tickets...just seems hypocritical.

I worked in the automotive aftermarket for many years as a manufacturers representative. We represented several high performance companies such as comp cams, Weiand intake manifolds, Centerline racing wheels, Transdapt, Vertex magnetos etc. I was traveling almost 90% of the time, covering 7 states. Got tired of the travel, so I left the company and have been in the car business for the last several years, selling new Honda, Nissan vehicles, and preowned vehicles of all makes.
You forgot the most important on Hal! Vietnam vet !  
bowdown.gif
 Sea Bee !
I LOVE ME SOME Sea Bees!!!

My husband was a Seabee for 8 years.. now turns wrenches for the local Power Company.. lots of fun when the wind blows fast (If you get what I'm talking about... ie. HURRICANES)

How many other Seabees do we have in the org?

Well lets see...

37, 6'4", 300#, not a bodybuilder(not enough time or drive,lol). Tool/Die maker for 21 years this year..sigh, where did that time go to??.. Recently worked Plastic Injection molds.. Ever use Tervis tumblers?? Worked on them, new and repairs...also made everything from Frisbees to Contact len mandrels(For CNC turning the lens itself)..

Also made parts for Defense, C130, F4, F5, F14, F15.. man a ton of stuff.

Now I work at Exoticycle. We build and race the fastest drag bikes around.. I have a Mori Seiki CNC mill that I design parts and run them on. I have about 10,000 hours on Solidworks, and this comes in handy for making parts and setups.

I'm also a Gunsmith. I have done that for about 15 years now..Custom pistols and rifles to simple repairs. I designed custom Bottom metal for FN SPR precision rifles...its the bomb, hee hee.

wow some of you guys have cool jobs. I work at a parts store for now. I also have my smog license, and a number of ASE's. I thought I wanted to be a tech, but it stoped being fun. So until I find my calling CSK helps me pay for my toys.

Industrial Mechanic/Electrician/Carpenter/Welder/Lock Smith/Etch Semiconducotr FSE/on and on? To sum it up "Jack Of All Trades, Master Of None".

Industrial Mechanic/Electrician/Carpenter/Welder/Lock Smith/Etch Semiconducotr FSE/on and on? To sum it up "Jack Of All Trades, Master Of None".
Ya here ya there. got my satellite communications license a few years back, went to school to become a MCSE, Sold my construction co. a couple years ago, and now planning on going back to school.

Back