What's your occupation?

amad

Registered
I thought it might be cool to see how many different kinds of people ride Busas. I am a 2nd grade teacher. A 6'2" 215lb second grade teacher. Yikes!! It's pretty cool, though. I have been teaching for 12 years now. I know...it's not the most masculine job, but the kids think it's cool that their teacher rides a motorcycle.

6'3" 37yo and presently 290lb...36"waist,into bodybuilding
work as a lineman,full time husband and father of 4

Locomotive Engineer. Retire in 2 years and 9 months.
thumb_up.gif

r8

111_1122.JPG

I'm a Vehicle Structural Engineer (which is a fancy way of saying that I'm a mechanical engineer with a Master's degree)and I work for AM General, the folks who build the HMMWV, (formerly) H1, and H2.

I'm involved with the HMMWV, 6'2" and 220 lbs, full time husband and father of 8 cats, a snake, and 2 dogs.

Life is good.

Retiree after 26 yrs in the USAF, 01 Nov 2007! As a matter of fact, when you're looking at the New USAF commercials with the Para Rescue guys and the Guy from S.Dakota sitting at the rear of the aircraft(C-130) I worked with them!

CNC programmer/asst. Project Engineer for Gas Turbine and Aircraft parts supplier for GE Power systems. Been there 22 yrs.

Accountant. Really. Yup.

But I'm a slow rider.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

Mechanical Designer for a large custom Metal fab shop in Canada. Just finished a
40 Metre tall 250 kilowatt wind tower, kind of cool. 36 year old father of 2.

Telecommunications Director. I'm 42, Married with 3 kids (2 in college and one with special needs in middle school), 3 dogs and two cats.

Back