Whats your age and size

Come join my private gym. The Honey Badger Den. I make these for my son in the Marine Corps to motivate him.
I'll help you turn that extra weight into calorie burning muscle :)

Have u chested 315 ever? the three 45 pound plates on each side is a milestone...…… 225 at 7 reps.... ure max is around 300, correct... 1 rep? I used to love this stuff....... but ure gonna hurt ure shoulder... I got to 375

Think that’s just cause front is lowered.

Is it?
Or just his weight and soft fork settings??
If the forks are stock they're low with that much weight anyway.
That jacket, boots and helmet add at least 15+ more lbs to that big 250 too.

Have u chested 315 ever? the three 45 pound plates on each side is a milestone...…… 225 at 7 reps.... ure max is around 300, correct... 1 rep? I used to love this stuff....... but ure gonna hurt ure shoulder... I got to 375
Most is 305 in high school 29 years ago.
Today if I just warmed up maybe 295.
I can only dead lift 380, squat 310, bench 270 are my current @ end of work out 1 rep max lifts. Never have I done a warm up then 1 rep max.
Can not do more than 310 squat as it's a serious Saftey issue with no catches or stops. If I had those it might be as high as 350 squat. My weight flats between 148 to 150 lb

I saw your other post, and by comparison, Dani Pedrosa is 26 years old, 5'-3" tall, and weighs 112 pounds. And he rides a 200+ hp MotoGP bike at speeds that have exceeded 215 mph.
You can ride anything long as you can reach the pegs stopping at a light is another when one has to tip toe on one leg while trying to look like you know what u r doing. Danijust rolls into pits & has a crew that grab the bike & his feet just dangle.

Most is 305 in high school 29 years ago.
Today if I just warmed up maybe 295.
I can only dead lift 380, squat 310, bench 270 are my current @ end of work out 1 rep max lifts. Never have I done a warm up then 1 rep max.
Can not do more than 310 squat as it's a serious Saftey issue with no catches or stops. If I had those it might be as high as 350 squat. My weight flats between 148 to 150 lb
any shoulder issues? be careful man.... ure doin great.

+1
heavy bench press is hell on shoulders.
So is anything heavy.
20 years ago I could curl 105lb dumbells, 3 clean reps per arm...2 torn rotator cuffs later...now half that is heavy reps for me.

I wish someone would add up all the ages and divide by the number of riders to get an average age of a Busa rider. I would do it but I dont have the patience. Im gonna guess 40

kentmax, thanks for doing that.... :bowdown:
I was almost dead on at 40 yrs old !!!
there you have it folks..... EVERY 40 yr old male in America should have a Busa, :banana:

(sidenote: And i also think that every adult American male should own a car with a corvette engine in it. (came to this conclusion after I drove my buddys GTO) :banana: God BLESS America !!!)
What about the Lady’s ?

have u ever used nitric oxide as a pre work out supplement? nitric oxide/stack amino acids, and a LOT OF tricep work helped me get past 315... I was stuck there for a year...…….. the tri work/nitric oxide and amino acids worked wonders

+1
So is anything heavy.
20 years ago I could curl 105lb dumbells, 3 clean reps per arm...2 torn rotator cuffs later...now half that is heavy reps for me.
Agreed any real lifter is going to have issues with their shoulders & elbows after many decades of use/abuse.

+1
So is anything heavy.
my shoulder still clicks like crazy...… I fought wars with that flat bench... I got to 315 after about a year or so of lifting.... THEN I just couldn't get past it.... for a solid year I tried different things/read alllllll of ronnies workouts..... nothing worked..... THEN i stopped everything else and did triceps everday until my arms were mush….. hard.... along with the supplements.... made it allllll the way to 365 or 375..... actually I hurt myself on the 375...…... but ive seen guys do way past 405..... seen one guy rep out with 405...……...

I work with two dumbells that weigh only 20lbs each. I do 9 different exercises with them but I do some over and I do a lot of reps. I used to lift heavier. but as people above said joints do wear out over time. I used to carry 205 pounds most of my adult life but 170 feels good these days.

Is it?
Or just his weight and soft fork settings??
If the forks are stock they're low with that much weight anyway.
That jacket, boots and helmet add at least 15+ more lbs to that big 250 too.
Was thinking he may be little larger than 250 stated but was going to let it go. Maybe bad fork seals right?

Back