WHATS THE BEST BREED OF DOG.....

(LadyHawk @ Dec. 19 2006,08:56)
(mattyss @ Dec. 19 2006,08:06) What ever you pick please dont buy theres no better christmas gift to your child or the dog you are looking to get then to go to a rescue shelter and save an animal !Good luck
Ditto!
Or go to Pet Finder.

You save them from the pound, they love you forever. Can't beat a deal like that!
Ladyhawk is telling you streight. Whatever you get, get one from a pound. Find one that is the right size that responds to you and it will be the best dog you can have.

Some of my faves: Norwegian Elkhound, Corgi, Malamute, Akita, Cane Corso(any kind of Mastiff-really), Pit Bull, Doberman, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei. I love all dogs-but mostly working breeds

AND ALSO DADDY'S LIL GIRL(MY ALLTIME FAVE BREED)

DSCN0727__Small_.JPG

looks like a very seriosus thread here. someone needs to throw a "wife" joke in here somewhere?
biggrin.gif

Gotta love those pooches--- so loyal and loving... Heres BUSA a female Jack Russel.
My wife and i love her Sooo... Much... little over two years old now.. lotsa action i a small package...

cute_face.JPG

DANES!!!
biggrin.gif

They are mellow, hyper when you want to play (only lasts about 5 minutes, then they crash and go back to sleep again! lol) great with kids, easy maintinance wise...short hair, easy to bath, grooming only takes a few minutes....mine hops in the shower with me so it is super easy to keep him clean! They are fiercely protective of their family which includes you, the spouse, the kids, the other pets, cars, house! They are very patient and tolerant, love to be petted, will want to be with you all the time. I am in the office right now and both of mine are curled up in little "Dane balls" on their dog beds by my chair! lol Mine have always loved to ride in the car, truck, 18 wheeler, whatever it was I drove at the time. They love to go places and love to come home again. Nothing beats a Dane for loyalty and affection and protection!

Here is some of mine through the years....

<embed src="http://apps.rockyou.com/rockyou.swf?instanceid=48340337&ver=102906" quality="high"  salign="lt" width="426" height="320" wmode="transparent" name="rockyou" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"/>
logo-mini.gif | View Show | Create Your Own

Whatever you decide to get, go hunting at the shelters! You WILL find something! Many purebreds that need good homes. Some may require a little time and effort, but what ebtetr lesson to teach your kid and save a life at the same time!
smile.gif
Your new family member will thank you! All of my Danes as an adult except one (Rocky) were rescues including Sky!
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back