Whats so special about Hayabusa and riding in general? + More questions.

What you need is a bike you're happy with, and you need to feel comfortable on it.
Lighter weight and less power is ideal to learn on.
A 600 is good bike to learn on too. If you aren't agressive with the throttle you'll be ok.

Riding or driving like an a**hat on a public road will be expensive in blood and money.. speeding tickets=insurance increase as well as legal problems or if on a bike pain or worse..

You want to know motorcycling is fun rent a bike first not sure where you at but try it to see if you like it and go from there good luck :thumbsup:

A bike like a Busa can give you perfomance on the level of a "six figure" sportscar without the big cost (in all categories). It wil not keep you dry in the rain or warm in the snow however, so I would suggest hanging onto an old VW as well. The two wheel experience is more like a "bionic augmentation" to your own body then the 4 wheel "indoor sofa" experience. An "outdoor" experience, some people live for, and some do not understand at all. You need to wade in to riding to see for your self. One does not need to go 300KPH to appreciate the thrust of a bike like you are inquiring of.

LEARN TO RIDE FIRST.....
A Busa' would be a total waste for you.
Get something to at least become familiar with the sport.....

more like a "bionic augmentation" to your own body

What he said!

iron-man-2-robert-downey-jr1.jpg

The adreneline rush you feel cannot be described. It is unreal when I first took my bike to 160 /MPH not sure what the conversion is. But it was unbelievable and the handling of the Hayabusa at that speed was also unbelievable. But remember you are the one in control and don't let the power go to your head. A GSXR 600 is smaller but still a powerful quick bike.

Lol
I know busa is overkill. I am looking between 250-600cc engine sized biked.
I myself am thinking that my and others protection is most important
I would never want to endanger anyone. Unless it is weekend early morning and streets are empty ;).
Damm I want to get into this so badly when I have time. I didn't ride sports bike before, only ATV and dirtbike and it was quite fun.
BTW I bought 96 Honda civic and use it sometimes. I was also given Mercedes 250 D which rots at garage. Big, diesel thing, idk what to do with it, its worthless.

I heard about frame sliders. What kind of things are they?

frame sliders are neat, bolt on protection for the sides of the bike. some like them, some don't.
good full coverage insurance is better than frame sliders. i say get both.

GET A MOTORCYCLE! it may just be the best thing you will ever do! it has changed my life forever!

i don't know what i would do with out a motorcycle.
i live, eat, and breathe, motorcycles. they are my life, and who i am.
i am nothing with out my motorcycles.
they provide the spark that breathes life into my lungs every morning, and the inspiration of my dreams at night.
a Motorcycle can take you around the world.
treated well, it will last longer than you will.
every dent and scrape a story of past adventures.

GET A MOTORCYCLE! :rulez:

ride it, and ride often.

your life will never be the same. :thumbs:

:welcome: to the ORG!:cheerleader:

I feel as this is some school project.
I suggest you start with the basics of motorcycles. You never gave us your age, and maturity level of money quote on quote " Now been saving money for something new like: new car, bike/gear/license, new gaming pc ;D, gun or anything else like that{ Would make think your about 12 years old.

I am calling bogus on this.

Even if so, no harm in giving an answer to questions.
We all have to start somewhere.
It's either here, or fast and furious movies...and we don't need any more of those guys:thumbsup:

English is not my native language. I make a lot of mistakes, old cynical man.
I would ask you how old you are, but I know you can't count that high.
o_O

Slow your roll bud. You don't even have a bike and are insulting members. READ THIS CAREFULLY. DO NOT...... GET A BUSA...... FOR YOUR FIRST BIKE EVER!!!

Obviously your young from the way your acting. Most people here are above 30years of age. Yeah, were all grownups. Get the sports car and continue being alive.

Slow your roll bud. You don't even have a bike and are insulting members. READ THIS CAREFULLY. DO NOT...... GET A BUSA...... FOR YOUR FIRST BIKE EVER!!!

Obviously your young from the way your acting. Most people here are above 30years of age. Yeah, were all grownups. Get the sports car and continue being alive.

I was hoping that he was calling himself that. You know, new to the language and all! But the second line is hard to explain.

Back