Whats so special about Hayabusa and riding in general? + More questions.

Haha....well, at 48 I guess I am kind of old as I would guess that he is prolly between 14 and 17 (because he appears to know everything!) and I certainly am cynical so....

I am still sticking with my first impression.....troll.....

Haha....well, at 48 I guess I am kind of old as I would guess that he is prolly between 14 and 17 (because he appears to know everything!) and I certainly am cynical so....

I am still sticking with my first impression.....troll.....

This!!! But I'm not 48, I'm 20. Lol :laugh:

Uh oh....Matas PM'ed me asking me if I was trying to start something and what my problem was.....I guess we are going to rumble out by the jungle-gym at recess!:poke:

:welcome: aboard!

Well troll or not, theres some good info on this thread already, eather for him or someone else looking into getting a bike.
I would say start with atleast 500cc to 600cc bike, a 250cc seems to be too small, you will grow out of it very quickly, when I started I didnt know much about bikes eather, so I started with a 500cc, but got rid of it quick, then went to 600cc which I hold on for a while before I jump to the busa. I think a 600cc is a good choice. Make sure you take the safety class and gear up:thumbsup:

Some people say that one should start with even 125cc.
And that it feels very slow on powerful bike at low RPM compared to same speed but less powerful bike working at high RPM.

Back