Whats on your bucket list?

1. Get into a position where I can work to my potential as an architect is 1st. 2. Have the $ and the equipment to build some really spooky motorcycles (1441 busa with a 200 rear tire, 470 lbs., and ducati electronics) 3. Have the time to develop some electronic prototypes I have been playing with for Busas. 4. Get my "return" key fixed. 5. Tour Europe on a BMW. 6. Se Dave Matthews again too 7. Get in shape on my Fender Precision Bass and meet some old guys who would like to play local gigs. 8. Improve health - make it to 2014!

I will be going to the dragstrip for the first time this summer and I am going to try to break into the low 10s on the stock wheelbase and gears

Looks like there are a few others interested in experiencing LSR. I'm not sure if I'll get around to running this year but I've made it a priority (New Years Resolution) to get started on the rebuild of my wrecked 05 this year. I have a vision for the bike and am anxious to get started, I plan on sharing the entire experience/rebuild with you all. Here is a pic of the last day she ran, shouldn't be too much work huh?

DSC00778.jpg

i need to go to more concerts.. i just missed my favorite band RUSh they were here in december.. i had no clue!!:banghead:
down in 90's i was able to get bunch of tickets front row from miller company, i hardly missed any concerts!!

Done:
Drive the Nordschleife in a fast car.
Ride the Nordschleife on a bike

Old ZX9, low on power

To do:
Ride The Nordschleife on a Busa... to be done early May
See the Machu Michu :please:
Safari, Masai Mara Kenya
Roadtrip in the US East to West
Tour the Alps on my Busa
Sailing in Carribea

And so on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to meet more people from here. I have meet a few of the great people on here such as Semi, Busawhipped, GSXcite, Ninja Killer, Lisa, Lamb busa, thapp, bishop2072, skotty and a few others.

I would like to meet more people from here. I have meet a few of the great people on here such as Semi, Busawhipped, GSXcite, Ninja Killer, Lisa, Lamb busa, thapp, bishop2072, skotty and a few others.

that right there is a dang fine group of folks... even that Semi fellow :whistle: :laugh:

Best way to meet more folks is to head to one of the events. The Bash or the MnG or Capt's house, etc. All great times and all great folks :thumbsup:

Looks like there are a few others interested in experiencing LSR. I'm not sure if I'll get around to running this year but I've made it a priority (New Years Resolution) to get started on the rebuild of my wrecked 05 this year. I have a vision for the bike and am anxious to get started, I plan on sharing the entire experience/rebuild with you all. Here is a pic of the last day she ran, shouldn't be too much work huh?

that should buff riiiiight out :laugh:

Ride this until it hurts and keep it around until the maintenance costs are to high and it's no longer turns heads...
5a90da775b33aa047e16ca2c1475aa7b.jpg

Back