ridden down a live volcano
met various dignitaries
been on tv & radio
public speaking before 1000's
drove accross the US and back
ridden various motorcycles thru 15 states
piloted my busa to approx 180 mph

you know the usual stuff for people like us busaholics :laugh:

Anyway as I approach the big 5 0 this year I have started a bucket list of things I have either allways wanted to do or recently decided I should do one day...

Here is a few on mine and I may add to it here later ...

1. Build myself a custom log home
2. Drive in a actual race ( maybe scca )
3. Get a knee down
4. Learn to speak Japanese and Spanish
5. Attend a F1 race in Europe, probly Monaco
6. Attend the Isle of Man race

Whats on your list?

My list looks like crap compared to yours. :(

I've done the following:

Done 170mph on The Busa
Been "indoor" skydiving
Stood inches from the edge of a cliff that was 1000 ft above a ravine witnessing the majestic foot hills of the Appalachians.
Climbed 1500 feet to witness the most beautiful waterfall on the East coast.
Own my own business - via nepotism....but I'll take it.
Start a business from scratch and have it become successful.

Bucket List

Skydive.....outdoors :laugh:
Ski a black diamond slope
Scuba dive...anywhere
Visit Ireland, England, and a few other European countries.
Climb Mount Everest (Yes, I set my sights high)

" Climb Mount Everest " !?!

Whoa! My head hurts when I sometimes have worked at 14K ft elevation, dont think I'll be climbing Everest. Be sure and take some pics though ... :thumbsup::laugh::bowdown:

1. Find a gorgeous young blond that is rich beyond belief worships me an loves to ride motorcycles an watch Football.

2. ..... hhhmmmm thinking........

nope got nothing else that'll do it I can die a happy man that has lived a full life ... I am good to go..... waiter check please :laugh:

You know Tim...the tables would be turned; you'd be in MY house...about 14,500 ft with the door open and nothing between you and the ground...wind blowing in your face...pucker factor maxed out...me hanging outside the door with a GoPro Hero, laughing my tail off :rofl:

Change your life, man. Most exciting thing you can do with your clothes on :thumbsup: We don't call it a "Airgasm" for nothing!

You know Tim...the tables would be turned; you'd be in MY house...about 14,500 ft with the door open and nothing between you and the ground...wind blowing in your face...pucker factor maxed out...me hanging outside the door with a GoPro Hero, laughing my tail off :rofl:

Change your life, man. Most exciting thing you can do with your clothes on :thumbsup: We don't call it a "Airgasm" for nothing!

DUDE I AM ON THE FLOOR :rofl::rofl: So hard !!! .... but you are so right, but after talking to you about it! Sounds like great fun! Even if I was pucker factor maxed out! Seriously!:bowdown::thumbsup:

Well.............. I thought I wanted to give tornado chasing a try but I'll think I'll pass on that now. Had one chasing me earlier today.:laugh:

One of mine would have to be go to the World Cup and watch all the games that I can. I would also like to ride my 'Busa around the world. Spending a lot of time in Europe.

1) To attend the Isle of Man TT event w/ my Father!

2)To be able to walk my Daughter down the aisle.

3)To have enough savings at time of retirement to live comfortably.

4)To play a round of golf at Pebble Beach.

i can help you with that skydiving part!!

I may have to take you up on that offer! I have yet to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. My list is getting longer after this thread. The Isle of Man TT does sound pretty good too.

at 26, i have dont a ton of things that I wanted to get done. both safe to post and not. A few others is:

Japanese & spanish(need spanish want japanese)
skydive
be the best father and husband possible.
help more than i am helped
i too would like to walk my daughter down the isle(dont have one of those yet)
attend 1 bodybuilding competition and place in it (dont need first place)
develop something in the IT industry that will help millions of people and afford it to them for free.

thats all i can think of that is safe for this forum at this time.

My college transcripts reflect the fun I had in my early 20's (paying for it now that I am trying to go back). :laugh: :beerchug: :laugh:

I have seen England & France, but really want to go look up my family in Czech Republic & Italy. As sentimental as it sounds, I want to see my son(s) grow up to be wonderful men.

1) Go to Barrett Jackson and buy something cooler than what I already got.
2) Make a movie with Jennifer Anniston naked.
3) Have the wife join in....lol

Back