What is on your Christmas list?

Money, more money.....and ..errr...uhhhh..... more money !!! :oldcool:

santalaugh_e0.gif

I want my wife to stop watching as my heath deterioates due to cancer. That IS the hardest part of this disease. Really....just a cure for cancer....all forms......would be nice.

May GOD Bless and just so you know, Mrs. Claus leads us in prayer for your Family every night before dinner.

bow_bell.gif

#1. Money to pay my bills (without having to sell my toys)

#2. Self-confidence/ Self-love

#3. Happiness for the people around me.

Sure there are plenty of material things I could list... boots, a new watch, a 2009 Orange R6, etc. etc.... but none of it is worth anything until I pay my bills and get myself and others happy.

thsantawinkE.gif

Mine has changed with the pending birth of my daughter. In years past it was all about things & me, now I just want her to be healthy and happy. I bought myself the stuff I want, this one is in someone else's hands. All indications are that she's doing just fine but its that first time dad thing, some of you guys know what I'm talkin about. We should know soon, possibly just before xmas, definitely just after :thumbsup:

I'm feelin a lil like Firedog myself....a lil selfish. I have spent the last 7 xmas's & turkey days alone(aside from immediate fam) and i'd just like to have someone to spend my life with, i WANT a fam & kids & pray someday i'll have those things
Posted via Mobile Device

No presents. This year we're focusing on family.

A bun in the oven (yes she was prego not psycho - for those of you following along) and moving into a 3000 sq ft house. :cheerleader:

Pictures will follow in another post once the move is complete... :rulez:

Merry Christmas!

i really wanted to be able to build a new house for my family by the end of this year. however, it won't be possible for at least another year or year and a half. it sounds kinda selfish with some people not having a place to live at all. i just really want my family to be taken care of. with one kid in daycare (what a racket that is), one in private school, and the wife going back to school, i just have to be patient. eventually it will happen. as for personal material wants, i can't think of much that i just need to get. i usually find more joy in seeing my wife and kids get excited about there presents. hopefully the wife will be suprised. i keep playing the "i'm so broke this year" card :whistle: so i can't get her much. she doesn't know it (i hope) but i got her a replacement engagemnet ring because when we got married 9 years ago, I realy was broke!! the new one is something to be proud of :thumbsup:. i hope you all get what you want, or more importantly.. what you need. seasons greeting to all.

I want a 240 Kit

Pretty sure I wasnt good enough this year to get one though.

Can anyone tell me when the Gotta Be Good starts over for 2009 X-Mas. :whistle:

I don't need anything for Christmas and I never ask. John always tells me its Christmas every day in this house. :laugh: Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. hmmm I heard that somewhere before. :laugh:

Well to be honest the good Lord above has been decent to me I have a good job as well as the wife. My health has been good thus far. So really all I want for Christmas is for my wife to get better she been kicked in the arse this past year with multipule hospital stays and I just want her to feel good for a change. Also would like to see the same for all the people here that have been facing challenges this year to beable to have things swing their way for a change like Diana, Kevin, and Tito that is just a short list I know there are more. So Santa can help out those folks that would be just wonderful and if Santa has a little time left over fit me in I would not mind having a couple new pairs of Pants and I would be :thumbsup:

what do you do for work? Any military background?

Right now my wife and I own a house painting business. the economy has destroyed that. There just isn't anyone wanting to spend money on that right now. I've been a purchasing agent and have done inside sales, I've driven a truck and a tour bus. I got a speeding ticket two years ago though and can't seem to find a driving job right now. Tour bus companies aren't hireing right now because the skiing industry is down because of the economy. No military background. I've recentry applied with the local sheriff's office as a detention deputy. I should know if I got that by the end of the week. It doesn't start until Jan. 16 though.

Last edited:
Right now my wife and I own a house painting business. the economy has destroyed that. There just isn't anyone wanting to spend money on that right now. I've been a purchasing agent and have done inside sales, I've driven a truck and a tour bus. I got a speeding ticket two years ago though and can't seem to find a driving job right now. Tour bus companies aren't hireing right now because the skiing industry is down because of the economy. No military background. I've recentry applied with the local sheriff's office as a detention deputy. I should know if I got that by the end of the week. It doesn't start until Jan. 16 though.

Man you guys should have brought that Painting buisness down to Texas after the Hurrican hit man could have made good money with all home restoration that was being done.

Back