What is on your Christmas list?

I really want this house! 301 Saint Marys, Bethalto IL 62010 | Homes.com
Wow, that is a long link. It doesn;t need to come from semi. I will accept this christmas present from anyone! ??? Any takers?

282210699.jpg

#1. Money to pay my bills (without having to sell my toys)

#2. Self-confidence/ Self-love

#3. Happiness for the people around me.

Sure there are plenty of material things I could list... boots, a new watch, a 2009 Orange R6, etc. etc.... but none of it is worth anything until I pay my bills and get myself and others happy.

I love Bethalto. Excellent schools for my kids. I live in Cottage Hills right now but Bethalto school district! woot woot

I just want everyone to be nice to each other, have some understanding with an open mind and no stress or pressure, just peace...

As for the gixxer and I... I need and want a adaptiv radar detector.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm working towards a gift free Christmas at our house...meaning only gifts of service or handmade gifts. We'll still get some things for the kids, but we're cutting waaaaaay back.

But, my wonderful Dan got me something that isn't really a Christmas gift, but since it's December... Our wedding bands are simple gold bands - just like we wanted. But he knew I wanted an anniversary band some day. Well, he got me 2. I'm counting 1 as a late 10th anniv. gift and the other as an early 20th anniv. gift.
PC120305.jpg

I really don't deserve him.

I want my wife to stop watching as my heath deterioates due to cancer. That IS the hardest part of this disease. Really....just a cure for cancer....all forms......would be nice.

I want my wife to stop watching as my heath deterioates due to cancer. That IS the hardest part of this disease. Really....just a cure for cancer....all forms......would be nice.

Hang in there brother.

#1. Money to pay my bills (without having to sell my toys)

#2. Self-confidence/ Self-love

#3. Happiness for the people around me.

Sure there are plenty of material things I could list... boots, a new watch, a 2009 Orange R6, etc. etc.... but none of it is worth anything until I pay my bills and get myself and others happy.

Some banana juice would be nice :thumbsup:

Then prayers for your wife... I know a lot are struggling with the same disease this year and it is hard to watch friends and their families try to cope with it.. How do you help relieve some of that stress and anxiety for them? Not sure but I am sure your spirit and faith are certainly a lot of reassurance to them..

I do know it is better that they love you enough to worry and care about your health.. I think you got an early Christmas present myself, caring friends family and a spouse that sticks with you are great assets..

I just hope Santa does not do to mommy what he did last year.... Bad Santa! Bad!

I have read this thread 3 times. Thinking about what i want for Christmas. I have given no thought to what I want this year until now.
There are NO material things that I want.
My true wants are self centered I feel. I would like to find peace and happiness with someone that will cherish me and let me cherish them. I do not want to be alone on another Holdiay.
I also would like for all of my dear friends that are suffering from what they may to be done suffering and be whole again. My friends here on the board and my friends close by in my neighborhood.
I also would like all of my military brothers and sisters to come home and be with there families. But also not to have had to go serve for nothing or feel that way.
Those are my true wishes for this Christmas.

+2 Sounds like you and I are in the same boat Firedog... I have nothing material I want for Xmas. I just want to spend time with my family this Holiday and hopefully find a good woman pretty soon after that....:please:

This and it's under the tree:cheerleader:

Minisign Tank Bag - Black/Blue

OOOH! Are you opening your presents already? I'm telling the misses!!!!

I'll admit, I don't want anything like peace on earth... I give in to my selfishness! Although this year I really don't care if I get anything at all because there's nothing that I absolutely need! I thought I wanted a wool coat from VS but I really don't need it because I'll only wear it one day in Florida, I wanted a superchip for my Mustang but there's talks about getting rid of it, and I don't know what the heck else to do to Bedazzled or Suzi (track bike). Well, there's always something to do to the bikes... I think it's because I'm jus going to be so excited to go home to Florida for a week to see Rocky and the dogs and ride Bedazzled!

It's the absolute worst part. Stay strong.

I have read this thread 3 times. Thinking about what i want for Christmas. I have given no thought to what I want this year until now.
There are NO material things that I want.
My true wants are self centered I feel. I would like to find peace and happiness with someone that will cherish me and let me cherish them. I do not want to be alone on another Holdiay.
I also would like for all of my dear friends that are suffering from what they may to be done suffering and be whole again. My friends here on the board and my friends close by in my neighborhood.
I also would like all of my military brothers and sisters to come home and be with there families. But also not to have had to go serve for nothing or feel that way.
Those are my true wishes for this Christmas.

You brought tears to our eyes. :handshake:

May you have a wonderful Holiday Season.

thMerryChristmas.gif

I actually do have a small list this year....they are not in order of preference, but wouldn't mind receiving most of them:

A job.....most any job will do. Something to get me in the door somewhere would work.

For my friends and family to have continued good health or to heal quickly.

Safe travels to those that are going home or have to be away from home for the holidays.

That's not too tough to handle is it Santa? ???

Not at all.

thsantawinkE.gif

All I want for X-Mas is for my family and friends to be healthy an safe I love em a lot and if he is not to busy if old Saint Nick could keep me around to see a few more X-Mas it would really be great, I 'll thank him for each one he gives me. You all have a Merry X-Mas and a happy Chanukah.:beerchug:

thMerryChristmas-1.gif

Honestly,, my gift came earily this year.. With the economy taking a dump, the shop was busy, but not with high dollar work.. It came down to where we were huritng for money and i had to find a job.. I feel blessed i have a good job with the way the world is right now.. My family is healthy , and thw wife and kid love me.. Thats ALL i really need.

thsantawinkE.gif

Back