Whats on your bucket list?

Hayabusa4life

I said Good Day!
Donating Member
Registered
As 2013 its starting up, it got me thinking... What can I scratch from my list this year? ???
I just have couple of things on my list, some of them are...

Visit all 50 states (preferred on bike)

Travel to different country overseas

Cage diving with sharks (not 100% on this one) but I do would like to go diving, maybe with smaller fishes :laugh:

Flight a plane or helicopter

Go skydiving.

And couple more...

But this year I would like to focus on LSR event and hopefully reach the 200 mph. :thumbsup:

So, whats on yours?

200 MPH Club is definitely on my list. Skydiving, walk on all the continents. A few more but these are the main ones.

I don't have long term bucket list items just yet...I know, I know, shouldn't procrastinate on the list, but that's me :)

For 2013 - more concerts!! Never seen the Foo Fighters, and I really want to...maybe Soundgarden, Dave Matthews Band for the 20th time :D

Beyond that, just make it to 2014 :thumbsup:

All thrilling ideas! I want to make major inroads in clearing out the rediculous amount of possessions I have that I'll NEVER use or need! How many torque wrenches, breaker bars, jumper cables does one family need! How about Legos or Barbie dolls? Complete Disney collection on VHS? It's insane....if I really want to retire and maybe build my own forever dream house....it'll happen so much more smoothly with less baggage! (oh yeah, gotta get the Superbyke buttoned up and back in the world too!) Doyle

In no real particular order

Go to the Isle of Mann TT race
Make a "hot lap" at the ring in a super car, ideally red and Italian :whistle:
Visit every US state (4 left to go)
Visit every continent (5 to go)
Take my daughter to Paris, London, Rome, Machu Picchu, AU/NZ, anywhere else she wants to explore :thumbsup:
Retire comfortably

A totally Stealth RCC Super Ultra like Richard installed on a Gentleman's Busa on my 09'. I Can't Get That Thing Out Of My Mind!!!! :thumbsup:

love to hit 200mph on the bus without looking over my shoulder for "the man".
visit machu pichu, peru
skydive via wing suit
i think that's a good enough start for now. :whistle:

I have to many to list so I'll just hit a few two wheeled related. the first two are definite possibility, the trird maybe after I retire and the forth has been a pipe dream of mine since I first heard about it as a kid.
1- 2 day Super bike school at Laguna.
2- 200mph at Bonneville. but would settle for one of the tarmac ones.
3- Tour Europe for a couple of months and take in some Moto GP,WSB and F1 races.
4- finnish Dakar Ralley

I don't have long term bucket list items just yet...I know, I know, shouldn't procrastinate on the list, but that's me :)

For 2013 - more concerts!! Never seen the Foo Fighters, and I really want to...maybe Soundgarden, Dave Matthews Band for the 20th time :D

Beyond that, just make it to 2014 :thumbsup:

Foo Fighters are my favorite band and they absolutely rock in concert!!

Fortunately my bucket list items that were really physical are over....

Bucket list early in life and completed....

Skydiving -- Used to go all the time THEN I got married
Motorcross Racing
Free Climb Mountains
Black Belt
Wanted to be a firefighter -- 10 years
Wanted to be a cop -- 6 1/2 years ( 2 1/2 fire investigator)
Paramedic -- 2 years first responder, 4 Years Basic EMT, 4 Years Intermediate Paramedic
Firefighter III -- Done
Confined Space Instructor -- DONE
High Angle Rescue Instructor -- DONE
Haz Mat Instructor -- DONE
IFSTA Firefighter Instructor -- DONE
Deliver a baby into this world ( I have done 3 in the field)
Cross country road trip on the Busa -- DONE A COUPLE OF TIMES AND CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!

Still on the list and always will be...

Cross country Busa trips (The MAN Trips)
Being a good dad -- Ongoing
Retiring early to play!
Be the guy that folks lean on when there is a problem
200 MPH club

Mine is short.
I would love to have me one more Pro Street Car 63 or 67 Chevy II (Love those cars)
Go back to Hawaii and visit all the islands
Go on another cruise
Vegas one more time :thumbsup:

Bucket list for 2013? Ride a Hayabusa :thumbsup: lol. If anyone around Houston is listening and has a Gen 1 sitting around, hook a veteran up :beerchug:

it could be the 26deg New Years day ride, but i want to sit on the balcony of a little shack in the Keys, sip rum drinks, read Hemingway, and watch the world go by for about 6 months.

Becoming a Dad! (in a few more months...... Never thought that would happen) That's one to scratch off the list!
Being Married! Another one to scratch off too!:laugh:

But plenty more to get too!:race:

Ride to west coast. Back through the upper USA and hit Canada. Ride to Maine.
Times Square on New Years eve
NYC to watch the Macys Thanksgiving day parade.
Thats just a few. :)

Back