What is on your Christmas list?

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Funny how time/age tend to make your list of wants shrink. This thought had occurred to me the other day when my youngest gave me his list of Christmas wants.... Wow was it detailed and long. That made me reflect for just a moment back to when I was his age and the list I would have given my father. Somethings never change and are as timeless as ordering popcorn at the movies.. I guess the older I get I start to realize just how unimportant my lifes wants are. But, even reflecting on that I still have em. :whistle:

Anywho, back to the original question, I thought I'd like to get a new riding jacket this year.
The Mrs wants of all things a Radar Detector for her bike! :thumbsup:
I guess things are starting to look up.

I have read this thread 3 times. Thinking about what i want for Christmas. I have given no thought to what I want this year until now.
There are NO material things that I want.
My true wants are self centered I feel. I would like to find peace and happiness with someone that will cherish me and let me cherish them. I do not want to be alone on another Holdiay.
I also would like for all of my dear friends that are suffering from what they may to be done suffering and be whole again. My friends here on the board and my friends close by in my neighborhood.
I also would like all of my military brothers and sisters to come home and be with there families. But also not to have had to go serve for nothing or feel that way.
Those are my true wishes for this Christmas.

I have read this thread 3 times. Thinking about what i want for Christmas. I have given no thought to what I want this year until now.
My true wants are self centered I feel. I would like to find peace and happiness with someone that will cherish me and let me cherish them. I do not want to be alone on another Holdiay.
I also would like for all of my dear friends that are suffering from what they may to be done suffering and be whole again. My friends here on the board and my friends close by in my neighborhood.
I also would like all of my military brothers and sisters to come home and be with there families. But also not to have had to go serve for nothing or feel that way.

:bowdown: I hope all your wishes come true brother...

Also remember you have a friend in me, so call if you ever want or need to... That goes for anyone here...

I actually do have a small list this year....they are not in order of preference, but wouldn't mind receiving most of them:

A job.....most any job will do. Something to get me in the door somewhere would work.

For my friends and family to have continued good health or to heal quickly.

Safe travels to those that are going home or have to be away from home for the holidays.

That's not too tough to handle is it Santa? ???

i have the "wants" also and since im single now i think ill get them. my short list- braided lines, smoked lenses front and back, new jacket, icon riding jeans, pc3, new tatoo, turtle beach x4 headset.

Way to much to list, but I ll get what I need or want when I can afford it!!! Damn economy taking a crap!

Well said. :clap:

Heartfelt list some of you have... Hoping you get just what it is that your looking for this and every Christmas!

All I want for X-Mas is for my family and friends to be healthy an safe I love em a lot and if he is not to busy if old Saint Nick could keep me around to see a few more X-Mas it would really be great, I 'll thank him for each one he gives me. You all have a Merry X-Mas and a happy Chanukah.:beerchug:

Honestly,, my gift came earily this year.. With the economy taking a dump, the shop was busy, but not with high dollar work.. It came down to where we were huritng for money and i had to find a job.. I feel blessed i have a good job with the way the world is right now.. My family is healthy , and thw wife and kid love me.. Thats ALL i really need.

Money, more money.....and ..errr...uhhhh..... more money !!! :oldcool:

Peace on earth, good health, friends....OH F' that! I want a pair of SIDI boots! :cheerleader:

Back