My fantastic four-what are yours?

Tached1300

Registered
If I were limited to having four bikes in my stable here are what they would be….

My fantastic four:

1. This is my do it all, general purpose good comfort, light weight, urban assault vehicle and commuter, back road scratcher would be either:
  1. SV 650
  2. Yamaha MT 07
  1. This is my scalpel, ready to cut up the canyon or track, its only purpose to breath fire and eat corners with surgical precision.
  1. 07 and up GSXR 600
  2. 07 and up GSXR 750
  3. 08 and up CBR 1000
  4. 2009 and up R1 Crossplane
  1. The legend of course- my Busa- my back road brawler, do it all, need for speed and brute force machine nuff said….
  1. Touring rig: used for 2 up and long distance slabbing across states to visit family/friends or certain destinations, attractions, sight seeing, some commuting
  1. Goldwing
  2. FJR 1300
  3. Connie 14

I think my dirt days are behind me but you never know I could pick up a cheap something just to mess around with but decided not to include on my list. Having a cruiser on my list would give me way more options in terms of folks to ride with but I’d have to have it be my fantastic 5 instead of four because I wouldn’t pick a cruiser over any I listed above.

So if you could only have four bikes in your stable, what would they be?

I have a star trek cloak button that makes RJ turn HONDA ;)

Apex 6 from afar.JPG

20160705_201524.jpg

DSC_5533.JPG

20170128_113619.jpeg

Man that Wing is a monster and you make it look even bigger. Years ago on tour in N Idaho I saw an old couple on one pulling a trailer. Gramma’s seat had armrests and in her right hand was a video camera. As they putted around this little town she would point the camera and tap hubby to look this way or that as she filmed. They musta been a hearty couple because I think I would’ve preferred a convertible. They musta had over 30K in that rig!

I wonder when I move to Arizona if the wife will let me have AC in the garage.

Best thing ever.
For anyone that hangs out in the garage in AZ it's a must.
Very cheap to run as well.
When you rolling out this way again?

Best thing ever.
For anyone that hangs out in the garage in AZ it's a must.
Very cheap to run as well.
When you rolling out this way again?
Not sure . Next week rolling out north to Arkansas / Missouri

Back