Whats' coming around the curve

Easy E

Registered
I copied this form the M109 Riders site...Thought it was worth showing you guys how a day can change in a flash. They were really lucky. there was actually a passenger wearing High heels and no helmet. Dislocated shoulder ...crazy Forward to about the 2 minute mark
P1050270.MOV - YouTube

Yep, not much you can do when someone doesn't keep their line and they're in your lane...guy is lucky he wasn't hurt badly.

No helmet and high heels? Dude needs a stupid ticket right there...

I copied this form the M109 Riders site...Thought it was worth showing you guys how a day can change in a flash. They were really lucky. there was actually a passenger wearing High heels and no helmet. Dislocated shoulder ...crazy Forward to about the 2 minute mark
P1050270.MOV - YouTube

Wait, what about a passenger?

Yeah, watched the whole vid. If their was a passenger that dude could care less. Worried about the bike ???

I believe there was a passanger who fell off and must've been badly hurt as they weren't able to get up and walk around like the guy. damn they were really lucky.

Wait, what about a passenger?

There was a passenger. You can see the other riders going down an embankment to help her out. As soon as he went down she disappeared. It's hard to see it in the video but the comments on the other site from riders that were there said there was a passenger with a dislocated shoulder and who knows what else. He on the other hand was only worried about his bike:banghead:

Anybody know where that happened? Looks like Phoenix in the spring. Saguaros, but awfully green. The mountain with the antennas reminds me of South Mountain, but I'm not familiar with that curvy road in proximity to South Mountain, unless it's in the park itself. Anybody know?

Anybody know where that happened? Looks like Phoenix in the spring. Saguaros, but awfully green. The mountain with the antennas reminds me of South Mountain, but I'm not familiar with that curvy road in proximity to South Mountain, unless it's in the park itself. Anybody know?

I went back to the site and the original poster is from Gilbert AZ

A friend of mine and his wife died in a head-on with a sportbike a couple months ago, where the sportbike made the same kind of mistake and ran into their lane.

He didn't look to be going all that fast, and that wasn't much of a corner even. Strange deal alright. Nice looking road though.

Back