what windscreen for a gen II

yjblitz

Registered
what would you say is the best windscreen and why? I ask because Im looking at few DB screens but cant make up my mind :confused2:

Puig DB in smoke...:laugh:

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

Um why???

Because I think it looks the best and mostly it is a screen I feel comfortable behind, even more so with a Tobin seat.
:thumbsup:

+1 on the Puig dark smoke.

High quality, easy installation, opens up the instrument cluster nicely, looks great, and solid as a rock.

IMG_1690.jpg

I like the red looks realy good . Why do you like the Suzuki DB for long trips does it deflect the wind better then the puig. my top two choices are zero gravity or puig never thought about the Suzuki DB

I like the red looks realy good . Why do you like the Suzuki DB for long trips does it deflect the wind better then the puig. my top two choices are zero gravity or puig never thought about the Suzuki DB

The Suzuki DB is slightly taller than the Puig or Zero Gravity DB's and deflects the wind a little more than the Puig. It's more of a sport touring screen.

I have the Suzuki db and it is great. Would like to have the Puig smoke as well for the better looks. I do like tucking behind the Suz db and feeling as though it is a video game...:lol:

You KNOW I saw the pirce! Much better on the second site. Man...jefro you dropper some serious coin on that bike. Looks great :thumbsup:.

Back