PM -->
dadofthree @ Feb. 08 2008 said:
1289695[/ATTACH] PM]
Removed the warning labels
X's 2
Me three

super.gif

First mod: TRE, I got that thing before I got the bike LOL

Best mod: Scorpio, gave me peace of mind living in apt at the time.

My bike was pretty well set up when I got her. The first thing I did was ditch the lowering links. The next "bolt" mod was the windscreen. Love the double bubble!

I forgot, in addition to the T-meister and pipes, I also added a tank bra and tightened the front suspension a bit for less dive and better control. I also have a set of longer 'bungee bolts' for securing my large seatbag when touring and a stem stand mounted V1 radar detector with earbuds. My NR cover and disc lock go along on tours as well as my mini tankbag.
thumb_up.gif

IMG006__Small_.JPG

I have no favorite cause i only go by favorites. Every mod is a fav. Ive done db smoke black screen, tank bra, slipons, k&n, pcIII, grab bar mod, smart tre, hit high and low beam, hightechspeed brake lights intergrated signals (dual tone red and yellow) with glass clear brake lens, undertail, ingraved gas tank cap, pair valve block offs and grips so far. All favorites!

First mod was Sticker Removal!
Best was probably Soupy's lowering kit installed. However Every Mod has been a good one so far!

First: Dropped the rear 2".
Best: Will most likely be the HID's once the relay gets here so I can wire em up. . .

In order of appearance on my 05
1.Heli Bars
2.Buel Pegs
3.Hahn Stage 1 Turbo
4.Hotgrip Heated Grips (Have to say they aint pretty but I love these)
5.Stainless Brake lines and Better Pads
6.Switch to a 180 rear
Hahn Portfuler

1st mod - TRE

Best? Dayum, that's a hard question. Fav's are pusher's mirror mod, HIDs, and obnoxious Voodoo pipes. May have a new favorite when I get her back.
whistling.gif

my bike had alot done when i bought it but the first i did was hid low and yellow high probably the best is the new paint

Tank bra was the first.  Tobin seats or HID would rank as the favorite.

Baby_J___33.JPG

Back