Did the marble mod yesterday

Bill, the problem is...with the marble, the handling is all different, wants to "fall in" on right turns due to weight. Doyle
Okay brother, you stop that right now....you want all the newer guys getting
pillepalle.gif
crazy-in-the-head
pillepalle.gif
or something
rock.gif
??.......No problems, exhaust will smell a bit rich when just shut off. No improvements, no losses....just no popping......
super.gif
Here endeth the lesson, amen.
coolold.gif

pillepalle.gif

Will a bike with the pair valve block off's (mine) pass inspection ? or does it matter where you live ?

I heard the difference between the 2 was only wieght, but 7 lbs. here (pair valve), and a few pounds here, and there = a light (or lite ?) bike ??

but what's 7 lbs. when your 6", and 240 lbs., like me LOL !!!!

Will a bike with the pair valve block off's (mine) pass inspection ? or does it matter where you live ?

I heard the difference between the 2 was only wieght, but 7 lbs. here (pair valve), and a few pounds here, and there = a light (or lite ?) bike ??

but what's 7 lbs. when your 6", and 240 lbs., like me LOL !!!!
well its not even 7 lbs. its like 3.5 lbs. and no it will not pass emissions testing if you have them. if you had them you would know. but if you do the marble mod. than all you have to do is take the dang marble out before you get tested
ThumbsUp.gif

Bill you still got the best camera in the bizz. it like hd or something.
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif

i got the removal kit. this is what my bock off look like. cant wait to ride.

big_tube_plugged..jpg

Condensation will build up in the PAIR system over time with the marble mod.  Trapped condensation and metal aren't good bedfellows.  When's the last time you've had the throttle bodies synced up?
Thanks for the info and True about corrosion.    19k, never synced, was wondering why the backfire with the stock cans?.  Sorry more of a pop than a bang, was louder with the Yoshi's.
You are way overdue. That is probably why you started noticing te back firing in the first place. I have the throttle bodies synced every 3rd oil change.

You are way overdue. That is probably why you started noticing te back firing in the first place. I have the throttle bodies synced every 3rd oil change.

What is the importance of syncing them? Any links to where I could read more about this?

Back