My Mod List...What ya think?

Shindo97

Registered
Its time to get the little red lady some gifts.

Here is what i want so far.

Rear Intergrated Tail Lights. ( into the brake light) done
Schnitz Lowering Links. (Set to 2nd Setting) done
Busa Grips done
KickStand Mod done
LP Carbon Frame Sliders
TI FORCE Full System Exhaust. (Titanium)
Air Box Mod
16/41 Gears

Actually about the gears...whats the best combo? What will the bike feel like up top?  Most of the time i get into it with another bike its from a slow roll...it just always seems to happen that way.

What are some other performance mods i can do?  
Racing Spark Plugs and wires?  I know on my car i have them but not sure if needed on the Busa.

<!--EDIT|Shindo97
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112798724 -->

To truly make your bike faster, you must replace all of the plastics and the tank with 02 LE Black ones !!

Dangit i forgot about replacing everything with 02 LE Parts...

that too... HAHAHAH

I went with the TI Force, bc :

1. I love how it looks.
2. I love where it mounts. Its the perfect placement for a high mount...and me being an artist for a living the Silouhette of the bike is very important to me.
3. I love the Sound. A friend of mine has the Sumo version on his bike. Sounds awesome. Im getting the regular one.

IT was between the Hindle and TI Force for me.

Part of me wants a Yosh mainly becuase i love how they look, but i have heard that performance wise its not as good as a Hindle, Muzzy, or TI Force.

anyone want to start an exhuast war?? I am open in that area to change.

Don't waste your money on the 41 rear...Either get a 42 or leave it stock...16/40 is a good combo but 16/42 is even better...Yeah you loose on the top end but down low the bike comes alive quicker and makes for a blast of a ride...

Hey man, I didn't mean to start a war. I was just curious. I've found that of all the components on a bike people seem to be the most opinionated about their exhausts. Like, I said. I was merely curious as to why you wanted the TI. I like to listen and learn about everyone's thoughts on the subject.
biggrin.gif

What about changing the Muffler Bearings over to roller style??  I think I saw a group buy for that one....  
umnik.gif

i learn alot fromt he parts War...If anyone would like to chime in and put their twop cents in im listening!!!! NO Prob Altec!! i didnt mean it like that
smile.gif

I think you should get in a HID kit for your busa! It might not be a performance mod... but the light will surely help you stay alive at nights... the stock lights totally suck at night. I also suggest you buy oone of those yellow bulbs from JD! There are worth the $$$

wink.gif

Replace the factory lines with braided ones comes to mind.

Wave rotors? Although I don't know how much of an impact they actually have.

Dangit i forgot about replacing everything with 02 LE Parts...

that too...  HAHAHAH

I went with the TI Force,  bc :

1. I love how it looks.
2. I love where it mounts.  Its the perfect placement for a high mount...and me being an artist for a living the Silouhette of the bike is very important to me.  
3. I love the Sound.  A friend of mine has the Sumo version on his bike.  Sounds awesome. Im getting the regular one.

IT was between the Hindle and TI Force for me.  

Part of me wants a Yosh mainly becuase i love how they look, but i have heard that performance wise its not as good as a Hindle, Muzzy, or TI Force.

anyone want to start an exhuast war??  I am open in that area to change.
Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but if I believe correctly, BDE has the most HP gains in regards to full systems for the Busa. Again, don't quote me on that...I just swear I recall hearing that at one point. Anyone?

With that in regard, it seems like you're up for making more "oomph". You need to tell us more...is it just straight line speed or are you also lookin for canyon carving?

I didn't see a PCIII in the mod list...you're gonna need that to compensate for the full exhaust change. Since you're changing out your gears as well, I think you're gonna need a diff. chain...someone correct me if I'm wrong on this one. Along with that, you're also gonna need a Speedo Healer or Yellow Box to ensure that your speed is corrected.

You can also drop in some Yoshimura Racing Cams...or, if you'd like, you can always go Big-Bore. 1367 or 1397 CC's...pick your poison. If you wanna go the grand finale, there's always the Turbo route.

And then you also start workin on your weight loss. Carbon Fiber here, Carbon Fiber there...it's all dependent upon how much you wanna spend. You can put it into wheels, Marvic or Marchesini, perhaps body work. Your call.

I don't know if I covered everything...feels like I've left something out.

I'm gonna toss the Yosh full system with the high exit into the fray.
wink.gif

I have a yosh full system, love the sound... I've heard all the rest and to me the race version of the yosh sounds incredible. I gained some HP when I had it put on and mapped out on the dyno, absolutely no complaints. If you want high exit, the yosh will definately give the bike a fantastic look, however be prepared to remove the passenger pegs and rear signals. I have both normal and high exit mid pipes for my system... can swap them around as wanted, just a few bolts and elbow grease to get them apart
cool.gif

BDE is rumored to make the most performance gains, but we are talkin 1-3hp here.... if thats the margin of victory power wise, you better get a turbo
laugh.gif

thank you for that confirmation, Zuk!

I thought it was made up in my head....

no worries Pac... did you get that care package?
rock.gif

also I'd add the Sportvue HUD to the list. That would fall into the cool category at the same time as eliminating the need for the speedo healer and gear display/shift light when you move to non-stock gearing. And I think the mighty shaved one is correct, its suggested you getta new chain when you change your gearing....something about grooves or something
rock.gif

Depending on the setup you go with, a PCIII is almost a must, though I didnt put on on mine, just took it to the dealer and they reprogrammed the bike on the dyno..... seems to run just fine
cool.gif

rock.gif

no worries Pac... did you get that care package?
rock.gif

also I'd add the Sportvue HUD  to the list.  That would fall into the cool category at the same time as eliminating the need for the speedo healer and gear display/shift light when you move to non-stock gearing.  And I think the mighty shaved one is correct, its suggested you getta new chain when you change your gearing....something about grooves or something
rock.gif

Depending on the setup you go with, a PCIII is almost a must, though I didnt put on on mine, just took it to the dealer and they reprogrammed the bike on the dyno..... seems to run just fine
cool.gif
ah crap...I forgot to let you know, Zuk! So sorry about that one...
blush.gif

Or yeah...like Zuk sez, you can have your dealer re-tune it.

rock.gif

OOps....meant to put down PCIII

I am looking for more straigh line but i dont want to make it turn any less than it does now with the drop i did with the lowering links.

This is great all..thanks alot

Back