1k mirrors

(Guclu @ Oct. 11 2006,10:14) (i think orginal looks better than 1k mirrors)

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

ImageShack Links Do Not Work
to the best of my understanding the mod isn't for appearance - it's so you can see behind you without staring at your elbows.

(thismonsterlives @ Oct. 11 2006,09:19)
(Guclu @ Oct. 11 2006,10:14) (i think orginal looks better than 1k mirrors)
to the best of my understanding the mod isn't for appearance - it's so you can see behind you without staring at your elbows.
Funny you say that... a friend of mine rode my bike the other day, he has a 1000. His first comment after getting off my bike was, "i like your mirrors, they are huge!" "I can actually see behind me!"

Are the stalks longer?
What is the difference?
rock.gif

I'm with Guclu - The stock ones look better.......

(guido4512 @ Oct. 11 2006,12:55) Are the stalks longer?
What is the difference?
rock.gif

I'm with Guclu - The stock ones look better.......
+1 on the looks better.

However I am a big guy and this does make it hard to see in the stock mirrors. I guess I would have to see them in action.

Big E, where are your inners?

I think the 1K mirrors look pretty sporty.

runeight, what are those grey mirrors?

The 1k mirrors are artyiculated in 2 spots so you can push them foward and adjust them better than the stock mirror's. Personally I think they look better than the stock cause I don't like the rubber boot.

I did it for the function not the look. I was always looking at my elbows and shoulders in my stock mirrors. With the 1k ones I can see behind me with out having to lift my arms.

And don't the 1K mirrors have the turn signals built into them ? Pics Darth Frosty ?

(tpbio @ Oct. 11 2006,10:34) Big E, where are your inners?

I think the 1K mirrors look pretty sporty.

runeight, what are those grey mirrors?
those are Rizomas. Titanium finish just out for 2007.

Great mirrors..

runeight...

101_0150.JPG

I agree...

The original busa mirrors look better. So what if it takes a little bit of effort to see behind you (if you have a jacket on or are a big guy)?

Back