mirror extenders

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
I haven't heard anyone discuss the mirror extender blocks in quite a while so thought I'd mention them....if you're into tiny "looks before function" mirrors, then this doesn't apply to you. I'm 6' 240 lbs. and I forget how enhanced my rear view is until I sit on a Busa with stock width mirrors and stare at my shoulders and elbows. The extenders have been a great mod for me. I got mine off E Bay but some of our sponsors may have them. Raydog

this shot shows how much farther they come out without looking stupid...

post_6_94694_bodega__skaggs_009.jpg

I'm only 6'1" but I have 37" arms. I use Delrin 1" spacers and they work great! I see just a small bit of my elbow now and do not have to tuck them in to see my six.
thumb_up.gif

GMBusa is his name, extending mirrors is his game.  I got mine !!!
super.gif

DSC00281__Medium_.JPG

Love them, I think I scored mine on e-bay but Paul sells them too.
thumb_up.gif

PMR is where I got mine from.. and yes worth there weight in gold..
bowdown.gif

2000_Busa_131_640x480.jpg

I'm only 6'1" but I have 37" arms.  I use Delrin 1" spacers and they work great!  I see just a small bit of my elbow now and do not have to tuck them in to see my six.
thumb_up.gif
+1--I'm 6'6" with 37" arms--used these on my '06 and now on the '08. Makes a big difference for me!
peace.gif

I had them and they worked great, but I always look behind me anyway...so I got rid of them and installed pigspotter IIs...

Got mine from Santa,.......who actually got them from PMR. They do work great! PLUS,.......I get a full view of my competition getting "smaller and smaller" in my mirrors!!
whistling.gif

Got mine about a year ago from E-Bay and after getting used to them wouldn't give them up. Big difference in rear view area dirrectly behind my back; can actually see whats back there!!

Back