pics of my baby

where the cables a problem? i would like to move mine up some to

cool.gif
Thanks

Is that a safe method to raise the bars?? I do not know just asking.

I am thinking of raising mine also and have been lookin got buy reaper risers. I was thinking about only 3/4 " because of the cables but may go 1" if no cable issues arrise.

Damn mr x
bowdown.gif
you nailed it damn near on the head its a 88 zx-10. That was the first bike I ever owned. Bought it off a guy I knew my whole life. As a matter of fact he still has the kawi brochure for it in his basement that I gave him when he bought it new.

It has a seized engine ( a major problem for that bike.) I have thought about trying to rebuild the engine over the winter, but I can see that time will be a definite factor. I thought about selling it on Ebay, I saw several in the same condition as mine go for $700 over the summer.

i like it! man, that is a tight squeeze. my anxiety would be through the roof trying to slide her out.
SHOCKED.gif

Yeah I guess it is nerve racking, got a caddy on one side a mustang on the other. So far its worked well made sure to do the kickstand mod tho.

I have the 1.25 Reapers on mine and the only issue is the cold start lever. If I want a fast idle I turn the bars to the left and the idle comes right up... I have loosened everything I can find to make slack. Mine is also 1" in the front.

hey frosty
looks good
we have to get together. i want to check out those grips.
beerchug.gif

for BigBSBusa It did not take long to raise them Like I said in an earlier reply make sure you take the windscreen off easier to get to the front cables and all. The main thing you need to do to get clearance is remove the spring holder and there is a bracket holding a line to the frame . Unbolt this bracket aand you have plenty of room.
beerchug.gif

Back