First Pic Yes it sucks

Decklin

Registered
Ok so I got tired of waiting for the wife to go get pics developed so I took one with the camera phone. My buddy is coming over with a digital camera tomm to snap some outside in the sun. I know its blurry and dark so bear with me

Busa001.jpg

Still a good lookin' bike! Now you have to work on the camera! I think BulletTrain can help you with that!

Hey Decklin!! Do what I do.. grab the rolls of film and go get them developed yourself, that way you can get the pics back faster and it is helping your wife out!!
smile.gif

I have the same problem, I have rolls and rolls of film laying around that the wife keeps saying she is going to get developed, but she is real busy with running the house, raising the kids, grocery shopping, working a full time job and stuff that I just get developed what I want and let her get around to the other ones when she has time.

Just trying to be helpful
smile.gif

Awesome looking bike btw!!! is that the 2004 red one?

banner_Ron.jpg

smile.gif

Yeah its an 04 LE. Has about 450 miles on it but this week is gonna be nice and I am off all week so I am gonna get some miles on her and get the first service check out of the way. Yeah she gets all pissy when I do things like that. She did take some in today that she thought the bike was on and it wasnt. But yeah I try to help when I can although she only works 3 days a week and we have no kids so she has alot of free time and likes to do those things to keep busy..haha

Hey the pic is dark and blurry...
biggrin.gif
The more I see the 04 the more I like it...
evil.gif

Heres a pic of my temporary helmet. I am looking for another Higher quality helmet just havent found one that matches the bike that I really like yet. Its an HJC pretty comfy but doesnt breathe very well

Helmet_HJC001.jpg

Bruh, go ebay and get yourself a dig camera. I got a vivitar for when I'm on my bike off ebay for ~$60. I also have a fuji finepix s5000 for special events. Yeah bro congrats and be safe. Nice bike.

Dude.............can't complain about the quality of your picture......I have yet to take a pic of mine and post it. Thanks for sharing it with us..!!!!!

Back