My Mod List...What ya think?

straight line, eh?

Cool...git yer motor bored out to 1397 and then add some boost. That oughta leave ya with a pucker factor for quite a while.

you may have a little trouble finding and mounting that 166 tooth sprocket
laugh.gif

16/42 is insane, very fun indeed. Back tire lites up without even trying. Ti Force I heard are very good, get the PC3r with it, take off the pair valve and do the air box mod. Stock wheelbase with that gearing will be a handfull. Gets to 170mph (indicated) really fast, which is probably 140mph true. Not sure about top speed, I worry too much about the bike nuking itself at those speeds. Extend the swingarm for better starts with that gear and those mods...
Have fun and ride to survive.

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but if I believe correctly, BDE has the most HP gains in regards to full systems for the Busa. Again, don't quote me on that...I just swear I recall hearing that at one point. Anyone?
I beg to differ. According to Johnnycheese, he's reported that the Muzzy marginally gives the better hp gains. I don't use either one, so I personally wouldn't know. I personally think that the compression and other motor factors will ultimately determine how much TRUE hp each exhaust will ultimately put out. With all that being said, the same bike, on the same dyno, using each exhaust, under the same conditions will give you true data to make an educated assumption.

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but if I believe correctly, BDE has the most HP gains in regards to full systems for the Busa. Again, don't quote me on that...I just swear I recall hearing that at one point. Anyone?
I beg to differ.  According to Johnnycheese, he's reported that the Muzzy marginally gives the better hp gains.  I don't use either one, so I personally wouldn't know.  I personally think that the compression and other motor factors will ultimately determine how much TRUE hp each exhaust will ultimately put out.  With all that being said, the same bike, on the same dyno, using each exhaust, under the same conditions will give you true data to make an educated assumption.
aaah...the voice of reason!
idea.gif
thumbs-up.gif

Thanks, Bri....I stand corrected.

Here are my results from the DYNO. I have a ARATA exhaust system, BMC airfilter, T.R.E. and a PC3usb that I had a custom map made...
biggrin.gif

Attachments

• Hayabusa_002.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 70
Back