*** WHAT *** THE **********?!!!!!!!!

New tail section is ugly as can be, and that is the only thing keeping me from getting an 08. I love my 06 L.E. but I can't get over the new tail. Barf. Really bad effort in my own opinion.

The tail takes some getting used to because its the most dramatic change to the bikes appearance. I actually think the restyled tail is a good look, and i really like that they intetgrated the tail lights.

Don't know where he is where they are giving away Busa's because no one wants to buy one. I just purchased mine, and i had to hunt for it. Most places were selling above MSRP (plus all the usual additional charges). I had to check out a lot of places before finally finding the color I wanted at a decent price.

If they don't like the tail F**k-off who cares with the damn george foreman on the side of the 14. I have had many bikes sold alot of them but I had my last busa for 5years and sold it for false hopes of the 07busa changes! I bought a 06gsxr1000 to hold me over and as soon as I could get My 08 busa the gsxr had to go! I try not to talk **** about the kaw but I dont take any ****! Love the 08 tail and all they might be mad they have that big ass goldwing seat on that 14!
argue.gif
Wish we all could get along but if not feel free to hate on me is what I tell them when I come past that 14 on one Wheel!
thumb_up.gif

I dont like the 08's but if they are giving them away I'll take a couple.
+1...I don't like either...that's why I am keeping my 05 for a couple of more years. If I was going to buy a super bike this year it would be the GSXR 1K. But, hey, that's why they make different bikes, everyone has different tastes, otherwise there would only need to be one brand and model. Look at my signature...I like a lot of different bikes depending on the type of riding I am in the mood for.

YO WAR......I got it ALL in perspective.......think of it THIS way.......if you had to chase that rearend all the time........

You'd HATE IT TOO !!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO !!!!!!

Well I have the 08 and I would have liked a better tail design but you get used to it. I suspect allot of people said the Gen I was ugly when it first came out and grew to love it. Its an acquired taste for these machines.
As far as sales hes a funny boy. The Gen I Busa's were kicking the ZX14 sales ass two years after the 14 was introduced and dethroned the Gen I Busa on speed. Eight year old technology outselling the new class leader at the time....impressive. BTW I am betting 14's are not flying off the sales floor right now in December. My local dealer has been getting all three colors and moving them too. Course I am in Florida where the ride is year round  
whistling.gif

AFTER YOU RIDE AN '08 BUSA, YOU WON'T GIVE A RAT'S A$$ ABOUT WHAT THE BACK END LOOKS LIKE !!! For Realz.

This is the 2nd time the above scenario has played out for me. The first time, while I thought the Gen1 'busa was unusual looking, I thought I'd take one for a ride (a used 2001 at a local dealership). After a block (yeah, about a block) I didn't give a rat's a$$ about what it looked like. I knew right then and there that the 'busa was the right bike for me. I happily continued on an extended test-ride. That was in 2002. I re-entered the dealership and purchased the 2002 grey/silver one.

That's 'WHAT' about the '08s looks and anyone who doesn't like the back-end, should simply ride the bike. After you get off it, after you see the detail, after you realize how different this one is than the Gen1, and after you say HOLY CRAP, you won't care about the tail, either.

After all, when you're riding it (which is what it's really about, in the end), you shouldn't be looking at the tail!!!

nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk

;)

Scar

08_Black___White__e_.jpg

The ZX 14 owners DON't Like the tail section on the Busa, Because they are looking at it the whole time you're beating them and cant get in front of you.
laugh.gif

Jon(Loomis).

You know what really bugs me?? When there a bunch of guys standing around my 08 Busa saying "I hate the tail..its hideous".. yo, dude, I'm right here. Have some manners and class. You dont need to like my junk at all.. Keep it to yourself.
Just tail (sic) them, they had better get use to it, there going to be seeing a lot of it!
boxing.gif

Well, where's this dealers with Gen II's rotting???

Mr. Internet ZX-14 Boi up there needs some more calling out - so let's get him to cough up his location and thereby avail ourselves of this plethora of Gen II's spilling out of every oriface of the dealer in question.

If I didn't have my '03 all set up the way I like it, I'd be buying an '08 in a heartbeat.

Besides, I've been wanting to see if I can get 100,000 miles on this one first!

--Wag--

Well, where's this dealers with Gen II's rotting???

Mr. Internet ZX-14 Boi up there needs some more calling out - so let's get him to cough up his location and thereby avail ourselves of this plethora of Gen II's spilling out of every oriface of the dealer in question.
laugh.gif

Yeah, he says he'll "ask his dealer if he wants his named shared". Translation: we'll never hear it.

Which is no big deal, since it's pretty obvious it's all
bs.gif
anyway.

i got the money in my wallet but everytime I go down to the stealship I change my mind.
I want so much to like it, but it aint so pretty and the rear indicator pods wobble when I wiggle them.

moX

My initial reaction was the arse of the '08 sucked. It has grown on me and I have started liking it. It will be Jan. '08 before I get an opportunity to see one at my local dealer. They ordered 40 this year and the first eight were sold before September. I haven't checked since September. It might be March before I can see one there.

Hey, when can we get the address, website, or phone number of the give-a-way dealer
rock.gif

Only place i see this hate going on is on the internet...My kawi dealer had 5 08 zx14s come in and all sold ... While at the zook dealer they have 4 07 busas collecting dust and 6 more in the crate..He has also sold all his 08 busas that they have got so far.. We have a bike night here that draws 3000 bikes on weds night and i have only seen one 08 busa... At our two drag strips NOT one single 08 busa has showed up.. Fact is we have 4 to 6 zx14 there every weds and thursday nights racing . So if the 08 Busa is selling 10 to 1 over the 08 zx14 where the hell are they ?? I can tell you this > The bikes are so close in power that any race between the two bikes will come down to rider ....Ok FL Busa guys test and tune is Weds night ( today!!) so bring your 08 Busa and try to show me your tail lights lol.....My 06 slow assed zx14 is ready to race and when we are done racing i'll cook you some Hot Dogs on my grills ...
beerchug.gif

Back