*** WHAT *** THE **********?!!!!!!!!

Warchild

Banned
The following horsecock was posted on my FJR forum today. It was from a dude who claims he owns a '07 FJR, '07 R1, and a '07 ZX-14. With all this (apparent) disposable income, perhaps he should consider buying a Life. Or a brain.

Check this dog-squeeze out:

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
As to the Busa, I drove a 2008 and it was not as comfortable as my 14 but I am used to my 14 now and the lowering with heli risers help that comfort. The BIG issue I and apparently lots of others have with the BUSA is the new styling of the rear end. It's just bone ugly. So, if you care about resale, you might want to consider the fact that the Busas are not selling well because of the new look of the rear end. But, if you love that look, the busa is a fine machine. I'm sure someone will come out with a mod to get rid of that hideous looking tail. Just my opinion! <span style='color:red'>Also, you should be able to make a great deal on the Busa as my dealer said they are " giving them away" due to no sales.</span>[/quote]
Ho, jeeze..... what a complete load of
bs.gif
this is....

WTF is the deal with the never-ending, incessant hate-grams from these zx-14 guys?
pillepalle.gif

There are only two real honest-to-goodness hyper-bikes currently on the market: GSX1300R and the ZX-14. So WHY IS IT the hyper-bike community needs to bad-mouth the guy with the other model? Busa guys are certainly not innocent here; there is PLENTY of ZX-14 trash-talking among most all Busa forums.

It's just....old. Tiresome. Meaningless and pointless. Does anyone really benefit? [rhetorical question] And who really gives a rat's flying a$$ which bike you own, anyway?

So tell me, what is it, exactly? Why do we so this to each other? Is it just simple jealousy? Chest-beating/penis-waving among the 20-40 crowd? The fact that most buyers are adrenaline-junkie alpha-males? Or some combination? Or is it just another example of the Human Condition?
dunno.gif

Bah.... forget I even asked, guys. I know there is no real answer. In many ways, I guess we ain't all that much different that a bunch of old women sitting around a knitting circle, gossiping all day. Someone is "different" or has something "different", so let's drag their $hit through the mud, because we GOTS to have the drama, don't we......

ohthedrama.gif

You know what really bugs me?? When there a bunch of guys standing around my 08 Busa saying "I hate the tail..its hideous".. yo, dude, I'm right here. Have some manners and class. You dont need to like my junk at all.. Keep it to yourself.

UMMMM, I bought a leftover 07 because I love busas, but hate the tail of the new one
it is pretty ugly

I think it's just fun to mess with the other bikes a little. I think we all know both bikes are insane and that it is all about the ride. There's always a few idiots that just have to be the best and have the best bike. They are the ones that buy their bike based on a magazine article and then visit the opponents site and start trash talking. I agree it gets annoying.

well if his dealer is just giving them 08's away tell him to call them and put me down for 1 or 2
laugh.gif

Just as an observation, I've been going to the dealer for a couple months now to have a look at the new '08 Busas. They never have one I can check out because they've always "just" sold it. Dammit. Know what else though? The same ZX-14 has been sitting on the floor there every time I go there.

Eh. I don't know the answer either except that I suspect that nobody wants to buy something and then feel like they made anything but the smartest of decisions. Pride of ownership and all that. If you buy a Chevy vs. a Ford, then you'll do anything to defend that decision. Same thing with anything you buy. It's always the greatest of decisions.

--Wag--

The following horsecock was posted on my FJR forum today. It was from a dude who claims he owns a '07 FJR, '07 R1, and a '07 ZX-14. With all this (apparent) disposable income, perhaps he should consider buying a Life. Or a brain.

Check this dog-squeeze out:

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:
<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
As to the Busa, I drove a 2008 and it was not as comfortable as my 14 but I am used to my 14 now and the lowering with heli risers help that comfort. The BIG issue I and apparently lots of others have with the BUSA is the new styling of the rear end. It's just bone ugly. So, if you care about resale, you might want to consider the fact that the Busas are not selling well because of the new look of the rear end. But, if you love that look, the busa is a fine machine. I'm sure someone will come out with a mod to get rid of that hideous looking tail. Just my opinion! <span style='color:red'>Also, you should be able to make a great deal on the Busa as my dealer said they are " giving them away" due to no sales.</span>[/quote]
Ho, jeeze..... what a complete load of  
bs.gif
this is....

WTF is the deal with the never-ending, incessant hate-grams from these zx-14 guys?  
pillepalle.gif

There are only two real honest-to-goodness hyper-bikes currently on the market: GSX1300R and the ZX-14. So WHY IS IT the hyper-bike community needs to bad-mouth the guy with the other model? Busa guys are certainly not innocent here; there is PLENTY of ZX-14 trash-talking among most all Busa forums.

It's just....old. Tiresome. Meaningless and pointless. Does anyone really benefit? [rhetorical question]  And who really gives a rat's flying a$$ which bike you own, anyway?

So tell me, what is it, exactly? Why do we so this to each other? Is it just simple jealousy? Chest-beating/penis-waving among the 20-40 crowd? The fact that most buyers are adrenaline-junkie alpha-males? Or some combination? Or is it just another example of the Human Condition?  
dunno.gif

Bah.... forget I even asked, guys. I know there is no real answer. In many ways, I guess we ain't all that much different that a bunch of old women sitting around a knitting circle, gossiping all day. Someone is "different" or has something "different", so let's drag their $hit through the mud, because we GOTS to have the drama, don't we......  

ohthedrama.gif
[/quote]
Don't get all torqued over it War...as you said its the human condition. Just enjoy your ride and ignore the meatheads
winkold.gif
Or if you feel the need, feed a little hate back their way....it can be kinda fun actaully
laugh.gif

Just as an observation, I've been going to the dealer for a couple months now to have a look at the new '08 Busas.  They never have one I can check out because they've always "just" sold it.  Dammit.  Know what else though?  The same ZX-14 has been sitting on the floor there every time I go there.

Eh.  I don't know the answer either except that I suspect that nobody wants to buy something and then feel like they made anything but the smartest of decisions.  Pride of ownership and all that.  If you buy a Chevy vs. a Ford, then you'll do anything to defend that decision.  Same thing with anything you buy.  It's always the greatest of decisions.

--Wag--
Not always true.  Case in point is KISS>  the disco album  You were made for loving me baby,  I was made for loving you.  You were made for loving me baby,  I was made for loving you  Lamb bought that album and never thought it was good.  Sorry about the bad analogy but Lamb is still bitter about the direction of that band even after 30 years.
flush.gif

offtopic.gif

Just as an observation, I've been going to the dealer for a couple months now to have a look at the new '08 Busas. They never have one I can check out because they've always "just" sold it.
Precisely so!
thumb_up.gif

That's pretty much how I described thing to this very insightful
sadnews.gif
ZX dude in my reply to him on the FJR forum:

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
<span style='color:navy'>Here in my little po-dunk agricultural area in southeastern Washington, the two biggest Suzuki dealerships are Desert Valley Powersports in Prosser, and Schumate Motorsports in Kennewick.

Schumate has received two new Busa's. Two weeks ago, their first one was assembled out of the crate in the morning, it was sold before lunch. Their second one was sold last week, when a customer spotted it being fork-lifted off the truck, he went inside and bought it before it was even assembled.

Their third one is due in next week. It's already sold..... for $500 over retail!
wowold.gif

Desert Valley Powersports has only received two new 2008 Busa's thus far. Their first one, a black/gray model, was sold 15 minutes after they took it out of the crate, before it was even entered in the store's inventory system. It is sitting in my garage right now.

Their second one was one of the Orange/Black models. Folks either love or hate that color scheme, almost no middle ground.... that's probably why it didn't sell the first day. It was sold before noon the next day. They have one more Orange/Black model due in next week as well. It's already sold.

So, please, tell me your dealer's name there in Florida so's I can tell these guys desperate for a Gen II Busa where to go to where they are "giving them away".
laugh.gif

Which begs the question.... does your dealer even sell Suzuki's?
rock.gif

Or... is he a Kawasaki dealer who is simply pulling down his pants, bending over, and speaking directly out of his ass....
pillepalle.gif
</span>[/quote]

I saw a 08 zx14 Silver and two 08 Busas Blue and other was Orange a the RideNow Powersports shop in Tucson. I was given a different impression from the sales rep. He said they had 08 busa sell 15min after hitting the floor with three zx14s sitting there for weeks before. I looked a the busa and 14 side by side in the show room and I dont know where kaw people get off thinking the zx is a cream puff. It was ugly as ever. The styling is so second class it is as shame. Just look at the lines past the gas tank. Straight up like a piece scrap stock out of a machine shop. No styling what so ever. That alien tail design and george grills still look like a joke. Just my opinion on what I like. Make your own for your self.

Amen to that posting, but can't we all just get along, we all know that both of the bikes are top notch and that there are pros and cons for both bikes,
beerchug.gif
and what it comes down to is personal preference. I like both bikes because u can't go wrong with either. However hayabusa sales here in new jersey aren't doing to well. I have been to several dealers and they still have the same org/blk busa sitting on the floor. What anoys me is that suzuki is so stupit for not releasing all of the colors, therefor if u don't like the color u are not going to bye it, just release all the colors and let the people decide,because u can't sell want u don't have. Still here in jersey there are no blue busa's, but there are alot of them down south. There is one on e-bay in N.C for $10,299, and $60 to crate it and app $275 to ship it to jersey which turn's out to be a good deal.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

It's because kawi guys are pissed that they bought a 14 instead of a busa
smile.gif
I don't like the tail on the 08 busa but hey at least they didn't put a george foreman grill on the tail
biggrin.gif

well to each His own..Im sure they sell 20 or More busa's to every 1 kwak!!

The rear is kinda ulgy but like everything else it will grow on ya!!Hell..I thought the 99 Busa was the ulgyest thing I ever seen till I rode one!!!

There Both fast bikes,Suzki's are easy to mod and to work on and its personal preferance for sure...
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

calling all dealers to ship new 08 busa's to my house since they do not sale.. i wouldnt ride a kawasaki even if you gave it too me.. i am brand loyal and i do not give 2 sh*ts about any other bike out there except for suzuki...they dominate...

I dont like the 08's but if they are giving them away I'll take a couple.

The 08 Busa's aint siitt'n on the floors around Central Florida and they definitely aint giving them away! I know because I call all the dealer's in the area abount once a week to find out if they've gotten in an org/blk one yet. They always say "We gotten in some greys and blues but they're already sold but no org/blk's yet" Tell me where they're sitting and they're giving them away, I'll drive up there tomorrow!!!

Back