*** WHAT *** THE **********?!!!!!!!!

My 06 slow assed zx14 is ready to race and when we are done racing i'll cook you some Hot Dogs on my grills ...
beerchug.gif
rofl.gif

Want to understand the fued? Here's whats up.

Kawasaki and Suzuki.

Rivals for sometime, and each side has their own lovers and haters.

Oh, I'm surprised the guy that wrote that (wag) took a break from posting soft-core **** on the gixxer site. He usually hosts about a gig a day. I love the new 08 busa's a$$, people just need to get used to it. Hell, a lot of people though that gen 1 Busa's were ugly after their inception. The only thing that sucks about the 08's is the lack of color options.

I like the Zx-14, too, just not as much as my Busa. If I had enough money I'd own both, and park them facing each other so they could get pissed at each other.

Who cares ! They don't like the tail cuase its ALL they get to see from their zx13.5 !!

As far as giving them away ... They can't get them in fast enough here . Let this guy know that over 90% of ALL busas ever made are sold here in the U.S. !! The only other bike that can say that is harley.

As far as giving them away ... They can't get them in fast enough here . Let this guy know that over 90% of ALL busas ever made are sold here in the U.S. !! The only other bike that can say that is harley.

of the three dealers in my area two of them have an 08 zx14 that have been there going on three weeks each of the three had an 08 busa to leave within two days at msrp and mine will be the next if it comes in orange...

reason why the busa tails looks the way it does...so it doesnt get mixxed up with other bikes when thats all u see in a race....

I learned a long time ago that if you can't have what someone else has---then knock it, berate it, and shoot your big mouth off about everything that's wrong with it. If no one wants the new '08 'busa's then why did I have to wait so long to get my orange/black one?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
My son owns a 14 and I've ridden it often. No doubt that it's a nice bike, but just not my cup of tea. I just like everyting about the 'busa better. So do I knock the 14? No--let every man buy what he wants. Just don't knock the other guy's preference. Small minds make small, stupid statements!

rock.gif

I see good things in both bikes. I like the stylings of both bikes. I like the power of both bikes. Although I'm a busa lover I'd take either one and be happy. Catch me if you can!!!!!! I'm just a speed junky!!!

Just as an observation, I've been going to the dealer for a couple months now to have a look at the new '08 Busas.  They never have one I can check out because they've always "just" sold it.  Dammit.  Know what else though?  The same ZX-14 has been sitting on the floor there every time I go there.

Eh.  I don't know the answer either except that I suspect that nobody wants to buy something and then feel like they made anything but the smartest of decisions.  Pride of ownership and all that.  If you buy a Chevy vs. a Ford, then you'll do anything to defend that decision.  Same thing with anything you buy.  It's always the greatest of decisions.

--Wag--
Not always true.  Case in point is KISS>  the disco album  You were made for loving me baby,  I was made for loving you.  You were made for loving me baby,  I was made for loving you  Lamb bought that album and never thought it was good.  Sorry about the bad analogy but Lamb is still bitter about the direction of that band even after 30 years.
flush.gif

offtopic.gif
HEY,
I believe that Lamb probably has the most interesting point in this thread! In the early 70's KISS was the heat! That damn disco album screwed 'em up for good.

As for the 08 ZX14, I don't think it is doing what they say it suppose to be doing. If it were they would be rubbing it in our faces. I hear low hp because of lean conditions. If you pipe and map it would get better. But the whole while the 08 busa was being tested ah nah it got to be tested stock. I feel the kaw boys and girls are releasing some long held frustration against us by thinking the 14 is going to be their savior. Wrong!

Back