What pets do you all have?

Here is snowball, he is a bichon friser

02-11-07_1217.jpg

02-11-07_1220.jpg

05-06-07_2013.jpg

Lol. I had her for like 4.5 years. She was awesome. I took her out everywhere with me. I loved her. Her dying is what made me get Whipple, rebound pet, lol..

He is great. just had him weighed last week. At under 5 mos, he weighed in at 46.7lbs. BIG boy. LOL

Wow. I didn't weigh that much until halfway through elementary school. ::11
Guess y'all that have big pups have to train 'em well before they can take ya by force. :laugh:

Her coat is soft and fine. I believe in the past white GSD's were destroyed for being unpure. Maybe something to do with the breeding over the generations. But she is 100% shepherd. :thumbsup:

Sorry but I ain't really clued up on dog breeds, so I'm not sure if a German Spitz is a kind of shepherd.

Wow. Learn something new everyday. :thumbsup:

So I took a quick "peek" on the internet and found this info:

German Shepherd Dog Information and Pictures, German Shepherd Dogs
German Spitz Information and Pictures, German Spitzs, Deutscher Spitzs

Seems that you're pup may now be known as an American Shepherd. Doesn't look like the German Spitz and German Shepherd are related.

Cat (midnight) thinks she's a dog. She has picked up all the dogs (dottie) bag habits i.e. begging for food and attention.

Busa 119 6x8.jpg

Meet Charles Mac. AKA Charlie. Male Dane, 37" at the shoulder, approx 175 lbs. He's my big sweetie!

Photo_052109_003.jpg

Wow. Learn something new everyday. :thumbsup:

So I took a quick "peek" on the internet and found this info:

German Shepherd Dog Information and Pictures, German Shepherd Dogs
German Spitz Information and Pictures, German Spitzs, Deutscher Spitzs

Seems that you're pup may now be known as an American Shepherd. Doesn't look like the German Spitz and German Shepherd are related.

Interesting info MMG :beerchug:

Some more interesting reading :thumbsup:

White Shepherd
Living with a White German Shepherd Dog
White German Shepherd - Welcome!
History of the White German Shepherd Dog
White German Shepherd Dog Club International, Inc.â„¢

So not motivated pup we have.... had to wake his silly azz just for pic..

And Noonan? you need a poster for that cat?

DSC_0309.JPG

cat-found.jpg

Bogus, Is that a Lopsoopsa? No way in he[[ I could spell that correctly. If I did it was pure luck.
naw it is a Maltese... not a big foo foo dog fan myself but he is pretty cool... (also I am the only one he listens too) the girls have heck of a time with him.. :)

Back