What pets do you all have?

Quicker just to go and take some new photos :whistle:

Here is my girl Tasha, 18months old, a bit skinny and an ear that never went up, but that just makes her special. :thumbsup:

DSC02161.jpg

DSC02164.jpg

and here is my boy Dexter 5 months.:thumbsup:

DSC02171.jpg

DSC02174.jpg

Best friend I ever had was a Siamese cat. I want a Black Mamba.

Great photos folks :thumbsup:

Stunning wee huskey takeuon, won't be like that for long. Busamom you GSD is a beaut as is your dog Shcism.

Thanks for sharing :beerchug:

Great photos folks :thumbsup:

Stunning wee huskey takeuon, won't be like that for long. Busamom you GSD is a beaut as is your dog Shcism.

Thanks for sharing :beerchug:

Thank you flombo....She's a handful. Love her though! Nice uplifting thread :agree:

Tasha & Dex are beautiful, she still young,her ear will stand up.. Thanks for the pics. Really cool pics... Hey Tasha and Dexer.. :cheerleader:

All I can say about the cat in the microwave pic: go to a shelter where theres a cat who has BEEN put in a microwave and lived and see the damage it does. I dont think you'll be laughing then unless you are one sick and ****ed up individual.

I know it was meant to be funny, but, having seen it firsthand, I assure you, its in exceptionally bad taste. You wouldnt laugh if someone did that to your pet either.

Anyway, go to my gallety, you can see my cats there.

I also have a catdog....the silver maine coon in my pics, his name is conrad. He's 21 lbs and skinny, loves water, plays fetch, sits, stays, and rolls over on command. He also likes to groom the rest of the cats in the house, and his favorite place to sleep is on my head.

I have seen Andy's cat Conrad first hand...and I think he sleeps on Andy's head because he is trying to take him out:laugh:

Right now, I just have my 5 month old Blue Pitbull, Whipple. (Pic is at 6 weeks old, 11.5lbs)

I have a 10' Albino burmese python, but she died in Christmas eve. Her name was Peaches.

IMG_0659.JPG

Photo_112505_003.jpg

Right now, I just have my 5 month old Blue Pitbull, Whipple. (Pic is at 6 weeks old, 11.5lbs)

I have a 10' Albino burmese python, but she died in Christmas eve. Her name was Peaches.

Those Burmese Pythons are beautiful! But they really are something to try and keep alive. Very sensitive. If yours made it to 10' ....you did a great job. Sorry she is gone. But maybe it's better she moved on. She might of tried to swallow lil ole' Whipple :laugh:

Back