What pets do you all have?

My Python, Leopard, and White Rhino :whistle:

1000628 (Medium).jpg

1000621 (Medium).jpg

1000636 (Medium).jpg

english mastiff 8 mos. "niko" he's not exotic but i get alot of good comments from people when we are buzzing around town doing errands.

Looks like you got one them ATD's - All Terrain Dogs. Water, sand, wood floor, carpet. :laugh:

Looks like he's lovin' life! :thumbsup:

Quicker just to go and take some new photos :whistle:

Here is my girl Tasha, 18months old, a bit skinny and an ear that never went up, but that just makes her special. :thumbsup:

and here is my boy Dexter 5 months.:thumbsup:

Got a couple good lookin' pups there! :thumbsup:

May I ask as to what breed(s) Tasha might be? I ask b/c she looks similar to my pup.

Right now, I just have my 5 month old Blue Pitbull, Whipple. (Pic is at 6 weeks old, 11.5lbs)

I have a 10' Albino burmese python, but she died in Christmas eve. Her name was Peaches.

Whipple may be the cutest pitbull I've ever seen. Looks like a happy little pup. :thumbsup:

Sorry about peaches - great name though.

Australian Shepard's

This is our current girl Sweet Pea. Her two other sisters Azurite and Mariah both passed due to old age. I miss them dearly.

4sweetpea.jpg

Really? It looks like she's got a very fine/soft coat. I didn't realize that German Shepherds ever had such coats. We've been told that our pup is part German Spitz. Is that a type of Shepherd?

Her coat is soft and fine. I believe in the past white GSD's were destroyed for being unpure. Maybe something to do with the breeding over the generations. But she is 100% shepherd. :thumbsup:

Sorry but I ain't really clued up on dog breeds, so I'm not sure if a German Spitz is a kind of shepherd.

More pics. 9 months old

DSC00189.jpg

DSC00185.jpg

Weeks old.

DSC02421.jpg

DSC02670.jpg

Back