New Puppy added to the Family

I work shifts. Had been out of bed for 45min and get back in bed to get some sleep so I can do my 12 hr shift. I am in be for 5 min and my son knocks on the door. Dad, Dad, can I come in? I ask what is it? There is a puppy in the patio. I say no there is not. Dad, yes there is, its about 2 weeks old and can barely walk. I say don`t worry it will leave.

5 min go by and I can`t stand it. I get up and go outside and there is this little brown and white mutt on the side of the house. I tell the son to go door to door asking if anyone is missing a puppy. No, no, no, no, no, and no.

She looks like she has not eatten in a few days. I tell the son go inside and get a bowl, put some milk in the bowl and give it to her. The dog lapped down the milk.

I tried to go back to sleep anmd could not. I got up and asked the son what happened to the pup? He said she is on the patio in a towel rapped up and sleep. I looked outside and sure as heck there she was, out. When I left for work the pup was awoke.

Who knows.

Mojo came from a breed specific resuce; Wisconson Rottweiler Rescue in Madison! He lives a rough life!

Picture_011.jpg

Back