What is your all time favorite video game?

Busaman5000

Donating Member
Registered
Seeing WWJD's post on Street fighter got me wondering what everybody's favorite game was/is. So post up!

I am 27 years old so when I was at my gaming height back in the 90's my all time favorite game was Killer Instinct! Endless combo's and graphics that was unheard of at the time! It was truly killer! I am still waiting on KI3 ive been waiting for probably about 10 years now. Stupid Rare needs to give it up!

killer-instinct.jpg

My favorite Character was TJ combo. I have the ROM and emulator on my PC still to this day!

Last edited by a moderator:
hehehe. Super Mario Bros 1 2 and 3 are still the pinnacle of fun/challenge to me. I've recently started going through 2 and the Lost Levels again. There are 1000 other games I really, really like though.

I like KI also. It stands above the clones in quality fun and controllability!

On PS2, Suzuki TT Superbikes is underrated. GREAT, realisitic control and feel for a bike game. Way better than Trourist Trophy and only slightly better than MotoGP.

Lostlevels.png

Oh yeah! Lost a few years to Mario Kart battle mode - and racing. Great fun! See? ? Too many to pick just one :)

Definately loved Killer Instinct back in the day. I even have it on my PSP with a SNES emulator. I have several favorite games, so bear with me:

Fatal Frame II
Gran Turismo (all of them)
Halo II
Killer Instinct
Bioshock (must own)
Call of Duty 4
MGS4
Resident Evil Series (Tell me you weren't like oh ****, when the first hunter came after you on the PS1)
God of War
Final Fantasy Series
...and much, much more.

anyone else remember the $.25 pong game at the bars? :oldgreyguy: :laugh:

Too many to list...

Tourist Trophy was awesome to get my bike fix while I was without one.

System Shock was a great one as well.

Love Doom and Quake. I also LOVE Bioshock, right up to the point where it crashes and wont let me finish the darn game. ERRRRGGGGG!!!!

Unreal tournament, halo 1 2 and 3, quake4, gears of war, all the need for speed games. Still want to play bioshock. Oh, and gran turismo is nice also. Sorry guys, I can't narrow it down to 1 game. Too many that I love.

I play on xbox live most evenings

Rainbox six 2 Vegas, Call of Duty 4, Ureal Torrney etc

Look me up screen name on line is FastlaneKen360

Xbox live name is Rgeneral01

I play Nascar 09 and Forza 2

I use to be a die-hard CSS fan on the PC.

I guess currently my favorite game is Gears of War. I can't wait till number 2 comes out this November!:cheerleader:

But some other notables are...

MK2
NBA JAM
Legend of Zelda
Sanfrancisco Rush
Original Turok the Dinosaur hunter
Mario of course!
NFL Blitz (the original)
Daytona USA
Sega Rally
RoboTron!
Unreal Tournament 2 and 3