Favorite Exotic Supercar?

SHIRO HAYABUSA

Registered
For 11 or 12 years now I have been infatuated with a certain European supercar. The first time I saw it I was amazed at how much it resembled a certain super-hero vehicle..... For me at the time and still til this day, my favorite car of all time is the essence of performance and appearance.

If you have a preferred supercar what is it?

Once we hit 10 legit supercars by 10 different orgsters I'll post mine with a video. Or, if someone picks mine I'll reveal mine. Can't wait to see what you guys like.......

Shiro

Pretty sure I know which is your favorite. But mine is the Aston Martin, it's not fast but I love the lines and the interior is beautiful.

aston-martin-vanquish-s-front-1_68.jpg

Pretty sure I know which is your favorite. But mine is the Aston Martin, it's not fast but I love the lines and the interior is beautiful.

very nice choice. You must be a 007 kind of guy. I'd love to see what that guy who races boats and has the lambo thinks. I'm curious what his choice might be. Mine is still faster :tongue4:

1. Busa1166: Aston Martin

Last edited:
I have expensive tastes, Bugatti Veyron

bugatti-veyron-side-1_45.jpg

But I would settle for an Audi R8, you know, slummin it. :laugh:

audi_r8_led-lights_08.jpg

I have to be realistic, I will never plop down the money needed to own one of those supercars. What I could afford is this.......

- Top Gear - Ariel Atom - BBC[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Had one of these behind me today as a matter of fact

06ford-gt-01.jpg

gt_05_2.jpg

gt_05_3.jpg

Last edited:
2. kromdom: Porsche 911____
3. Vonderbach: Bugatti Veyron
4. JasonE: Ferrari F40
5. 96mustang_james: Saleen S7
6. UncleSteve: Ariel Atom
7. Justntym:

Justntym is that the supercar of your choice. Over all others? UncleSteve, I have to admit at first I though you were a little crazy choosing an over powered gokart, but OMG that video was AMAZING. You better believe I'm getting one of those puppies when I grow up. :laugh: Seriously, just $30k and it performs like a $500k car enough said.

Shiro

2. kromdom: Porsche 911____
3. Vonderbach: Bugatti Veyron
4. JasonE: Ferrari F40
5. 96mustang_james: Saleen S7
6. UncleSteve: Ariel Atom
7. Justntym: Ford GT40
8. White-HotBusa: Lamborghini Reventon
9. Shaggy: koenigsegg-ccx
10. ?????? ????????

So, here we have it. Our 10th person unknowingly misnamed my choice. The Pagani Zonda. Ever since I saw it back in 98 I've been wishing and hoping. In my opinion, some of the best features of this car were in the first generation; the spoiler, the roof, interior, clusters. Just an awesome car.

Back