Favorite Exotic Supercar?

I might be a little crazy (well maybe a lot crazy) but I am not a big fan of super exotics....probably take me a half hour to get into the thing....I'd rather have a classic or a good pick up truck...If I had to choose it would be a Ford GT40 most likely...

I always wanted an exotic foreign car until I read about how Floyd Mayweather pays $45,000 to get his Bugatti’s oil changed!?!?!?:shocked:

Even if I was rich I ain’t spending that much on basic maintenance for any damn vehicle. I think I’ll stick with a domestic.....:D

I’m still digging those Dodge Challenger Hellcats :banana:

Plenty of HP and not ridiculously low to the ground where I have to worry about every little speed bump or pot hole.

ffc154b62db9855f72d679b8363b5045.jpg

In reality, I'd be fine with a comfy daily driver like an Infiniti Q50S, a truck for hauling toys, and I would for sure have my Hayabusa parked next to an RSV4, Duc 1098, and a new R1.

That Doge Challenger Hellcat is one tough looking car , give me one of any of the current USA makers muscle cars , with the most badass motor / trans option . For ultimate UK car , I'd like one of those first Gen Mclaren F1 streetcars , no driver aids and were radical . For best Aussie made car , either one of them GM 427 cubed Monaro's or one of the last build Commodores with that full house 600 bhp + motor . Nice to dream....

That Doge Challenger Hellcat is one tough looking car , give me one of any of the current USA makers muscle cars , with the most badass motor / trans option . For ultimate UK car , I'd like one of those first Gen Mclaren F1 streetcars , no driver aids and were radical . For best Aussie made car , either one of them GM 427 cubed Monaro's or one of the last build Commodores with that full house 600 bhp + motor . Nice to dream....
Hi. I would put lights on my Lola T142 an add 1000 HP.

Thanks ROADTOAD1340, And Yes, Thats me, kinda like the love child of Robby Benson and Bobby Goldsboro. :)
These days I look more like Walt Longmire on a Bad day!

Thats me in the middle 2 days ago.
IMG_6930.JPG

Back