Favorite Exotic Supercar?

Nobody brought up this sexy beast. One of my favorites.

porsche-carrera-gt-2.jpg

techart-porsche-carrera-gt-01.jpg

This would be my winner...

- Lamborghini Countach LP500S.flv[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw man... I want one of those westfields with a turbo Busa engine :love: :banana:

Been in a couple, seen a Turbo powered one,
and I know there's a twin Busa engined one around.
Very basic and simple but I've seen them put most
supercars to shame and hunt down quite a few bikes too.

Even a little twin engined ZX9R car takes a few by suprise....
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

A lot of the guys back in the UK liked to build quick cars...

Not bad for a damp little Island with nowhere to open them up....

sorry, of ALL the ones that were listed.... TT Saleen S7 takes the cake... may not be the fastest, but damn sure the sexiest piece of machine ever made. Second place is the lambo reventon for sure

That's not the Mclaren F1 GHILLIE. That is my baby! The one I've longed for since I first layed eyes on here 11.5 years ago.

Pagani Models, Images, Wallpaper, Pricing, and Information | Conceptcarz.com

here's the Mclaren F1: 1994 McLaren F1 Images, Information and History | Conceptcarz.com

LOL, you are absolutely right! I was at work on a lunch break and trying to do a quick post, and uploaded the wrong pic. I saw it was the wrong pic, but didn't have time to change it, and figured the F1 is such an obscure exotic most won't know it from a VW beetle, so I just let it go.....so you caught me. Still, as much as I like the F1, the Veyron is a better choice in soooo many ways. Also the Enzo Ferrari needs to be included in my choices.

Fastfrog007, you can suck on my left nut....!:moon::rofl:

LOL, you are absolutely right! I was at work on a lunch break and trying to do a quick post, and uploaded the wrong pic. I saw it was the wrong pic, but didn't have time to change it, and figured the F1 is such an obscure exotic most won't know it from a VW beetle, so I just let it go.....so you caught me. Still, as much as I like the F1, the Veyron is a better choice in soooo many ways. Also the Enzo Ferrari needs to be included in my choices.

Fastfrog007, you can suck on my left nut....!:moon::rofl:

:lol: :lol:

May not be the fastest, but she will def. smoke all those heavy overpowered and over priced supercars in the twisties!!!!!! My vote goes for the Lotus Exige S !!!!!!

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0758.jpg

Sorry Guys, I just can't see how anyone could consider a Porsche 911 a SUPERCAR!
Plenty of 911's out there getting chewed up on the tracks and the streets by "normal" cars. Plus I've NEVER seen a Lamborghini dealership, or a Bugatti dealership, and I could right now drive to 3 Porsche dealerships, and I only live in Milwaukee. Porsche is just a rich man's Mustang. Porsche 911 GT2 RS maybe, but ANY 911, no way! I'll keep my Subaru WRX before I drive a plain Jane 911...
Now show me some more EXOTICS! :rofl:
0711_08_b+2008_lamborghini_reventon+side_view.jpg

Sleepless, really?? I have a good friend who isn't even rich who drives an NSX! You could buy one of those, no problem!

Sleepless, really?? I have a good friend who isn't even rich who drives an NSX! You could buy one of those, no problem!

Yes.
I know, they're not that expensive nowadays. I still won't be able to afford it, though.:banghead:

Back