Favorite Exotic Supercar?

bugatti eb110ss ftw.

Bugatti09.jpg

Somethings wrong with me as I keep seeing the word erotic in the title of this thread ?

Blanca with training wheels. Four wheels ? Counts as a car ?
My favorite super car !

3 more exotics on my shopping list for when I win a few state lotteries...the Jaguar XJ220, Vector M12, and Maserati MC12

(+ 1 more vote for the eb110)

jaguar_xj220-hr-manu-09.jpg

Vector_M12_013.jpg

edo-maserati-mc12-03.jpg

bugatti-eb1102.jpg

My other choice..... A bit of history......

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

I know they had their problem's, but this was around in 1972 !!!
Doesnt look bad for being almost 40.

LOL, you are absolutely right! I was at work on a lunch break and trying to do a quick post, and uploaded the wrong pic. I saw it was the wrong pic, but didn't have time to change it, and figured the F1 is such an obscure exotic most won't know it from a VW beetle, so I just let it go.....so you caught me. Still, as much as I like the F1, the Veyron is a better choice in soooo many ways. Also the Enzo Ferrari needs to be included in my choices.

Fastfrog007, you can suck on my left nut....!:moon::rofl:

I agree. I just started the thread to see if anyone had heard of the Zonda. I'd guess that the majority of the people who have heard of it know it from video games like Gran Turism or Forza. The same is probably true for the F1 and others of the like. Veyron=:bowdown::bowdown:

bugatti eb110ss ftw.

Bugatti09.jpg

It must be my age because I don't like the look of the earlier super cars. The Saleen 67 can be thrown in this category. For my appeal, they are tooo stretched for me. They just look too long.

This is still my favorite car... 2010 Hennessy Corvette ZR1

I've been on this band wagon since day 1. Ironically, I was saving up for an entire year pinching every penny I could. Then, I was gonna spring for a C5 around a 2002 model. Spring rolled around the flowers came out, the weather warmed up, and I bought myself a Gen1 Busa. Haven't regretted it yet but I still have this empty feeling...... Fingers x for the C7.

I have a soft spot for Ferrari's, old Porches (with the bubbly circle headlights though technically not a 'super car')

Has anyone mentioned the Saleen S7, which has enough downforce at.. I forget what speed now, that you could drive it upside down!
Saleen-S7Saleen-WallpapersExcotic-Cars-292d9a57-781a-4.jpg

If someone was giving these things away, and I could only pick one supercar, it would be this one:

Cadillac Sixteen Concept Car

Cadillac-Sixteen-Concept-Road-Front-1280x960.jpg

way back when it was the original Vector that I really liked but then the guy who owned it went backrupt and had to sell the company to share holders. I wasn't impressed with the second generation Vector. The engineering at the time was top notch.
Now, the McLaren still tops on my list. When a company tells Alpine stereo that the stereo chassis is to heavy and needs to be made from Magnesium to save an oz or so it really shows the level of detail used to achieve their goals.
The Bugatti Veyron was a long time coming and takes some tech to a whole new level.

Last edited:
Back