What is a Genii

Hey now!!!!!!! I like that idea!!!!!!!!!! a big bad a$$ Genii.

I vote yes for Stunnah!!!!!

Bren?? Josh?? Higg???

You up for it Stunnah???

to be honest, I think Stunnah would be a great add on to the Genii family if you ask me.

Sounds good.........now we just gotta get someone to change his title for us.........and Sled and Josh's. I would tell ya who did mine but then everyone would be asking him I'm sure. But if you guys want I could ask him. Stunnah already had someone change his once. Not that it matters, I just think it's cool.

Anyways, I vote yes.

Stunnah?

Thanks for the invite guys...But you all have to much brain for me...I just got up graded to "THE STUNNING ONE" and I really like that...Besides a true "STUNNAH" has more priviledges than a "Genii" and there can only be one "STUNNAH"...So I am forced to remain solo...
smile.gif

In the words of the skinny guy in "halfbaked"  (at the rehab meeting)

"Man, this is some bull####.....BOO this man".

LOL.

You do have kind of a solo thing going here.......it's all good.  
We have four and four in Gematria means greatness........five means...........well, I don't know what five means but you get the idea.

Higg`s got a point there, I hear stunnah talkin alot but I never see any pics... I would like to the "Horizontal One" post up a couple of pics.

To bad he pasted up the Genii thing. Would have been a good thing I think. But who knows. The stunnah is the stunnah and that is all that matters.

and who do I need to talk to about getting my status changed around hear anyways??

The Stunnah forgoes Genii status...I'm cool wit dat.

Stunnah...there can be only one. (highlander) and you it.

OK Stun.....yer loss dude!!!!
smile.gif
....but we love ya anyways!

Hey Bren.....please talk to the secret person. Change mine to the "Black and Blue Genii attack!"

Higg`s  got a point there, I hear stunnah talkin alot but I never see any pics... I would like to the "Horizontal One" post up a couple of pics.

To bad he pasted up the Genii thing. Would have been a good thing I think. But who knows. The stunnah is the stunnah and that is all that matters.

and who do I need to talk to about getting my status changed around hear anyways??
Jester your cool ane all that...But you have not put your time in yet...You, at some point will be considered for a personal status upgrade...But for now you are just a "Rookie" period...And you had better like it...
smile.gif

OK Stun.....yer loss dude!!!!
smile.gif
 ....but we love ya anyways!

Hey Bren.....please talk to the secret person.  Change mine to the "Black and Blue Genii attack!"
I believe that the "STUNNAH and the GENII" should form am alliance...Imagine the combination of the knowledge and strength...Rulers of the World...Yeah...  
muscle.gif
&
idea.gif

Hey now.......I'm likin that Idea stunnah!!!!!  I'm liking it alot!!!!

BTW dude......pictures!!!!!!!!
You fellow's are cool and all that...But you are not going to coax me into tearing my shat up...If you've had bed weather I've had worst...Believe me I want to represent in the worst way...But I must be patient...Learned that from a "Genii"...
smile.gif

Back