Whos got what genI or genII

both are good bike on their own playground, Gen II is smooth as silk, Gen I has more attitute. i saddle the 07 more than the 10

board 7.JPG

board 3.JPG

board 44.JPG

Gen II here. I had a 2000 and a 2004 before. I like them all but wanted the Gen II for the orange and black and the xtra power.
100_0400.jpg

I used to have a 99. It was gay so I got rid of it. :laugh: (bring it)
I bought a Gen 2. However, one can get a lot more bike for the money if gen 1 is you choice. Parts are also way more available. They're also easier to turbo, and except for the output shaft being weaker than the gen 2 and lack of a second fan to keep things cool, they're great bikes with very tough motors.

Gen I, cause it's more fun to make one payment than 60+. Also not a big fan of the II's tail or honkin huge cans and before you can say it I'm not into modding everything anymore. Did waaaaay too much of that when I owned my Jeep.

Gen I, My freind bought it new and wanted a gen ii when they came out so I took her off his hands. He since sold his gen II and now rides a harley. His loss my gain!!!!!!!!

busa new fender.jpg

Busa 416.jpg

Gen II for me, although they're both great. I love when the ZX-14 owners call their bikes the Busa killer and I have to remind them that it wasn't the Gen II...... they follow with an "Oh.":laugh:

dumps3.jpg

Bought it for $6000 a couple years ago with only 4000 miles on her. Gen 1 as said before are easier to turbo and no titanium valve springs :thumbsup: that don't get along with turbo heat.

Back