I think there needs to be a GenII section.

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
AM -->
Mr Bogus @ Mar. 25 2008 said:
1348088[/ATTACH] AM]
When I look at posts via "New Posts" button, I'm not really looking at the forum heading before I click, just the thread title. So, all threads pertaining to bike should have K7- or K8+ in them, I guess. What a PITA that would be.
so adding all these new categories would be pretty much useless anyway..

I surfed a few of the other bike forums and none broke down models to specific years in the threads... it is an R1 or a ZX14 or a ZX10...  all of which have seen dramatic changes in the last 8 years...

also sh.com and eh.com do not do this either...

Personally I read this forum for the people as much as the bikes...

Never got irritated having to weed through the "Gen2" threads anyway.. (only real differences I have seen myself is plastic removal and the A,B,C switch threads)

birthday.gif

brave.gif

poke.gif

goodboy.gif
Randy, what mode do you run in?  
laugh.gif
awwww  WFO?     (can not stop now, new corbin seat, 1" raising links and I can not reach the ground now)
rofl.gif
WFO? Is that like WAO?
rofl.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

rofl.gif

What Don, Chris and James said
beerchug.gif

James, you know I am not exactly short... but I tell you with the corbin seat things were a bit sketchy... I will need to decide either the seat or the raising links... feel like I am on my dirtbike
rofl.gif

<s>GenII General Bike Related Topics</s>
GenII Modifications
GenII Appearance
GenII Engine and Performance mods
<s>GenII Track and Racing Mods</s>
GenII Electrical Mods
<s>GenII For Sale</s>
GenII Problems
<s>GenII Maintenance & DIY</s>

General bike should stay general bike, not specific.
Track and racing mods is too similiar to engine and performance mods.
I don't think there are enough bike sales period to create another forum.
Maintenance and DIY is very similiar to the GenI.

My thoughts anyway  
2cents.gif
This is the way to go IMO.

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG ! LIKE ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY WE ARE ALL JUST BUSA ,COME ON EVEN GIVE THE B KING A LITTLE LOVE !!!!!! IT MAY BE BIG AND UGLY BUT IT S GOT A GOOD HEART! stop the hatin
firedevil.gif

I really don't see the value to continue segregate by generation.
I've seen some posts were someone started a thread about gearing.  They didn't specifically mention they had an '08, but you could tell by looking at the sig line.

More than one person recommended 43 teeth mistakenly because they assumed it was a gen I busa.

While others recommended 45 teeth because they noticed he had an '08.

I think there will continue to be confusing posts when people aren't obvious about what year they have.

So the value to having "some" Gen II forums is less confusion.  Just a couple where the Gen I and Gen II differ.

Back