What is a Genii

There are 3 confirmed Genii on this board.  If you think your up to the status...just ask us......Aint that right Bren??

As far as flying an airplane.......Higg hasn't seen my little toy has he?
rock.gif
???
I have seen it.......I am just overcome with the thought that I actually kind of "know" someone with that much money.

I really need to post more so I can change my title, this rookie thing sucks the big one.

Welcome to the elite club! hehehehe! But you must chant the mantra before you are complete.

"BLACK AND BLUE IS THE FASTEST....BLACK AND BLUE IS THE FASTEST"

I am impressed someone on the forum extropolated a concept from an anne Rice novel. That is a very good book and she writes intiquing novels. Good job

O.K. I'm sort of getting the picture now...You "Genii" elite members have started a subculture within...And that's O.K. just don't attempted to undermind the Captian...If I see that sort of thing about to occur then I'll become
pissed.gif
and have to
muscle.gif
you "Genii" members...  
director.gif
 REMEMBER THE "STUNNAH" IS WATCHING...  
crazy.gif

Don't change the subject big man. Where the hell is your picture? And why aren't you at work.............i have an ice storm excuse....what's yours?

Don't change the subject big man.  Where the hell is your picture?  And why aren't you at work.............i have an ice storm excuse....what's yours?
I didn't change the subject...I ain't gonna uncover her til the weather breaks...I'm on my regular days off, yeah I know that Tues & Weds suck but that's the best I could do this year...ANd You should be working...During the ice storm here a few years back it became most popular for conception...
rock.gif
What's up wit dat???
rock.gif

rock.gif

You need to go back and check the Jesse James thread again! LOL. I have to go for a while..........my wife needs some entertainment............let's see if I can find the remote. LOL.

You need to go back and check the Jesse James thread again!  LOL.  I have to go for a while..........my wife needs some entertainment............let's see if I can find the remote.  LOL.
And you checkout your Ice in Texas thread...Your about to do what I said...
smile.gif

Back