What do you do with a Trailer?

Well Willie, I've taken a decisive lead in the trailer contest tonight, yes, I've made it into a contest. I bought this fine example up tonight for $40, couldnt bring her to my buddies shop though, we need the rollback due to the slight lack of wheel. She's a fixer upper, but a good base to build from. I'll start a build thread tomorrow so you can all enjoy the experience its sure to be, I just wanted to show her off a bit tonight, be jealous. :rofl:

ForumRunner_20130124_052735.png

ForumRunner_20130124_052735.png

Awesome! I think the Rooster will look good pulling that down the road. BTW: If you work out the center of mass and get the bike placed just right you can make that work with just one wheel.

Awesome! I think the Rooster will look good pulling that down the road. BTW: If you work out the center of mass and get the bike placed just right you can make that work with just one wheel.

Go ahead and crunch those numbers for me buddy, math isnt my strong suite:laugh:

It has to be said...."that will buff right out".

Well Willie, I've taken a decisive lead in the trailer contest tonight, yes, I've made it into a contest. I bought this fine example up tonight for $40, couldnt bring her to my buddies shop though, we need the rollback due to the slight lack of wheel. She's a fixer upper, but a good base to build from. I'll start a build thread tomorrow so you can all enjoy the experience its sure to be, I just wanted to show her off a bit tonight, be jealous. :rofl:

View attachment 258695

How are your trailer plans coming Willie? Id prefer you bring one thats slightly easier to steal than mine and park close by,. please.:laugh:

Back