Pay it forward parts and replenish MC's trailer.

I have lots of great condition take-offs.

All DOT race rubber.

Sort of cost prohibitive to ship but I can get them to Gixxerhp if he can get them to the trailer.

tires.jpg

That would be awesome!!! Let us know what you want for them- I know people would appreciate them!

wow thats all you have i have 20 rears and more fronts, let me know ill haul them down!

That would be awesome!!! Let us know what you want for them- I know people would appreciate them!

I don't need anything for them except to get them out of the garage.

I literally have about 2 dozen sets right now and won't use more than a couple before race season starts up again.

box labeled as shipped....:) let me know when you get it just so I know it made it:)

tracking number....

9505521384613035000406 USPS

ok, didnt work right. but copy and paste number into box on USPS.com and it will show up:)

Just now seeing this...

Yep, like Shawn and the others said, anything you'd like to donate, we keep for anyone in need. I'm adding a couple more bins to the trailer for more parts.

I'll do some Cleaning up around the garage this Weekend and see what I have to Donate.

I have a box all loaded up and I keep forgetting to ship it.. :banghead:

Maybe this week yet.. :down:

Guys, thank you for starting this...
Very true - the parts go for a good cause - us! There is no telling what someone will need, or when they will need it - and oddly enough, the parts you need, may be your own... seriously though, John, Tim, Omar, Hal - there are a lot of people who have maintenance experience and willingness... so - any little bit helps... lenses, brake pads, oil, fluid, LEVERS, windscreens, etc... everything helps - and you never know what someone will notice is bad, or needs...

Thanks again guys - you rock!
Shawn

Very true Shawn. The busa hospital has helped many riders out over the years, thanks to great org members who donate spare parts to the cause. My trailer is in good shape at the moment as far as spares go, and you know first hand how much it means to someone who thinks their weekend riding is over due to a spill or mechanical failure.:thumbsup:

9123_102115183141739_100000297732753_51864_7342098_n.jpg

For the bash does anyone have 1 front race takeoff they wouldnt mind bringing to bash for me? im looking a wee but low on front tread as i speak....and the rear looks good...i cannot explain why the front is wearing way faster when they are the same tire!!

anyways ill be ordering Road 3's i think, but i wont have them in time for the bash! if someone could help me on this front it would be much appriciated! i can pay in parts in return or money!

For the bash does anyone have 1 front race takeoff they wouldnt mind bringing to bash for me? im looking a wee but low on front tread as i speak....and the rear looks good...i cannot explain why the front is wearing way faster when they are the same tire!!

anyways ill be ordering Road 3's i think, but i wont have them in time for the bash! if someone could help me on this front it would be much appriciated! i can pay in parts in return or money!

I've got a decent front with some miles left in her, its a Bridgestone, Bt-016 or 020, ill toss it on the trailer for ya :thumbsup:

thanks a bunch! im running shinko 009 atm with about 4k on them. rear looks amazing...front is close to smooth...not sure why!

thanks a bunch! im running shinko 009 atm with about 4k on them. rear looks amazing...front is close to smooth...not sure why!

That's well beyond my expertise, track down that Omar fella or Shawn McMustang at the bash to figure it out :laugh:

Back