What Did You Get For Christmas?

Santa/Wife got me a nice leather black recliner. I'm sitting in it now as I type this.
The family time was the best though. Wifey got a tattoo certificate and I'm going there tonight to get another one.

Santa/Wife got me a nice leather black recliner. I'm sitting in it now as I type this.
The family time was the best though. Wifey got a tattoo certificate and I'm going there tonight to get another one.

Just a suggestion..........:whistle:

Pin up Nose art.jpg

I got a small deposit in the bank. It was enough to pay off a couple of vehicles, all our credit cards and had enough left over to buy myself a little something . . .

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

finally got my xmass presents installed. Tank bra, zero gravity, double bobble,EBC hh pads & my zumo 660.

busa 016.jpg

busa 017.jpg

I got a black 2010 DRZ400SM for myself cos santa and I dont get along anymore. Stupidity on 2 wheels just became fun again.

I got snow - which wasn't really for me, it was for my son. He actually told me, "Papa. I changed my mind. I only want one thing for Christmas. I just want snow." Consider for a second that he's 7 and he lives in Florida during the school year and spends all Holidays with me. So we had two weeks together at Christmas and thank God it snowed. Yes, we went sledding during the day and even over at the neighbor's house at night (huge front yard hill with flood lights and snow blown BACK into the drive way).

I didn't need any other gifts.

Back