What did you do on the independence day?

They both look awesome Ken!
wink.gif

I cleaned my Busa; discovered that when I last rode him and it was stormy, I picked up plenty of water spots on the triple tree cover that WILL NOT buff out
sad.gif

Played in the pool with the kids, laundry, more swimming, and topped the afternoon off with a ride with my Dad
cool.gif

And note there are only 5 posts between us, even if you are top dog FOR NOW Ken...

...this is NOT post 'hoing by the way
biggrin.gif

They both look awesome Ken!  
wink.gif

I cleaned my Busa; discovered that when I last rode him and it was stormy, I picked up plenty of water spots on the triple tree cover that WILL NOT buff out
sad.gif

Played in the pool with the kids, laundry, more swimming, and topped the afternoon off with a ride with my Dad
cool.gif
Sounds like you had a good time, Michelle! It was only a matter of time! The question is how long will it last?

I got to hang out with my best bud in the world.

Saturday got up around 5:30 am went for a walk and jog for about 5 miles, then went to friends house for party around noon swam in the pool for about 2 1/2 hrs, was on Busa so didn't drink
sunday went to the lake took p/u cause I new I would drink stayed there and did some tubing until late finally left lake close to 11 cell phone went scuba diving haha
monday worked till noon then went to parents for the rest of the day cooked out and did big family thing
tuesday went to parents for lunch, left went to friends popped fireworks till 2:30 in the morning
weds got up and came to work at 7 this morning needless to say I"m sore,tired and got a 3 day hangover going on right now

Saturday got up around 5:30 am went for a walk and jog for about 5 miles, then went to friends house for party around noon swam in the pool for about 2 1/2 hrs,  was on Busa so didn't drink
sunday went to the lake took p/u cause I new I would drink stayed there and did some tubing until late finally left lake close to 11 cell phone went scuba diving haha
monday worked till noon then went to parents for the rest of the day cooked out and did big family thing
tuesday went to parents for lunch, left went to friends popped fireworks till 2:30 in the morning
weds got up and came to work at 7 this morning needless to say I"m sore,tired and got a 3 day hangover going on right now
You gotta pay if you wannna play! Sounds like your had a great time. Family was too far away for me to get there.

We had a great time at New Melones lake, its near Angels Camp in the gold country
biggrin.gif

Back