What can i do?

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
Im selling my 99 SS camaro for 14k. I want to get a C6 Z06 40k+ im trying to figure out what i could do to build up more money ie flipping cars and bikes. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated

I had an 02' SS and recently a Z06 Vette.. I would much rather have kept the Camaro. The vette was such a bit#h to drive in town with it's rockhard clutch pedal and don't even get me started on replacement parts costs, much less insc and aftermarket parts. It is true you don't see to many nice 4th GEN F-bodys out there anymore. I'd keep the SS and just put a couple of grand in it and make it haul major :moon: .

My SS is lightly modded but it's just not doing it for me anymore the car is very nice only 69k miles but it's just one of those cars that you don't want to tear up by modding the crap out of it. Also I have drove a C6 Z06 and it drives way better than my SS and the vette is my dream car. Ya I could go get a loan like everyone else but that's not how I like to do things. I don't mind a small loan that I can pay off in 3 years or less but I will not pay on a car for 5+ years just to have a cheap payment

ebay. Whatever you have, someone somewhere wants it. Every dollar counts, especially now.:beerchug:

plus do u want the embarrassment of sir awesomeness to beat u on the dragon then win a poster of it...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I do have some hard work for you. But it pays well. I have a package approx 10 lbs that needs to go from Tampa Florida to New York City. The hard work is that you have to drive the speed limit and make sure you do not have any contact with the Police. The guy in New York is named "Fly". He will hand you a briefcase that you need to get back to me pronto. Of course, should you choose this mission, any lack of performance will be dealt with by lead. This means you will get lead injections......

See? Made the job a little harder for you, since you like work......:thumbsup:

I do have some hard work for you. But it pays well. I have a package approx 10 lbs that needs to go from Tampa Florida to New York City. The hard work is that you have to drive the speed limit and make sure you do not have any contact with the Police. The guy in New York is named "Fly". He will hand you a briefcase that you need to get back to me pronto. Of course, should you choose this mission, any lack of performance will be dealt with by lead. This means you will get lead injections......

See? Made the job a little harder for you, since you like work......:thumbsup:

:rofl: can i ask whats in the package and do i get a time window to get ahead of the cops

Actually i may be trading straight up for an 04 SVT Lightning Books for $17,5. i can either keep it or sell it:thumbsup:

Back